Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

• Very true. I understand why it was taken away, but between coalition members should be allowed at a minimum.

• The Federations Reapers [SlayR], is looking for an existing alliance to become a extra alliance/feeder alliance for us (main alliance). We have one Secondary alliance already. As interests increase in the alliance we don’t have room for everyone. The secondary alliances do have a chance to have members move up to the Main. End goal is for all of the alliances to become the top ranked alliances in the world. The main is currently ranked 87th in the world. PM me ingame for fastest response if inte…

• The SlayR alliance is looking for an alliance or alliances to merge into ours. We already have one feeder alliance. We are currently ranked 109th in the world, we were higher but due to decreases in activity and summer vacations we took a break from challenges. We were ranked 95th after 2 1/2 months of existance. We are recruiting more to join the path to rank 1. Our requirements to join the main alliance at one point were the toughest in the world. Now its been pushed back a bit as we recover. …

• Quote from DARKAIM: “hello good sir, our alliance is quite new and we would like to play a challenge against your alliance. In case you are interested please respond. ” we are open to a 5vs5. We have a few new members that we would like to test. Message me in game and we can discuss further if interested.

• On August 1st we are opening a third alliance. Members across the alliances are Invited to private matches that are held as well.

• SlayR Alliance.

FoRsAkEnCaRd - - Alliance Introductions

Hello. As our strength has grown in the matter of a few months of existence our alliance quickly reached the top 200 in the world. A few weeks later we reach the top 100. As we continue to grow we cannot accept every player, have to cut a few that do not meet requirements, or players quit playing. It is for this reason that we are seeking one of two options to discuss: 1.) A merge between the alliances 2.) Gain another “feeder” alliance to hold those that can’t get into the main. We already have…

• Retirement

FoRsAkEnCaRd - - Questions and Answers

Nope as it’s day 86? If I remember correctly, it is taking longer than usual to conquer the ai. I was locked in two wars when he went inactive. One has ended and Ive mostly cleaned up the other. Once it gets done me and my ally are going to attack. I’m preparing my own nukes as well while waiting.

• Retirement

Oh wow didn’t know that. This was the first game I’ve joined that i wasn’t able to.

• Retirement

it says i am

• Retirement

I have tried for several days to remove him from the game, but it is not giving the option to remove any inactives.

• Message me ingame and depending on various factors you could end up in my alliance or our secondary alliance. It is not easy to get into or stay in the main alliance but the secondary is not that harsh for now. As time goes on a third alliance will be opened. Likely a alliance/group of alliances that we subjugate unless i change my mind. (This will be one of the last recruitment offers from me as a recruiting officer will be taking over shortly). Either way I wish you luck if you get in or if yo…

• Retirement

Appreciate the guidance. Will prepare for war. Hopefully it goes well enough that we can get enough to at least retire and win.

• Retirement

i tried a day or two ago but wouldn’t let me for some reason. Will try again later today.

• Retirement

I may have to fight for some land but I don’t like the fact that their are roughly 30 nukes in range of all my land that the ai controls. Most it’s troops are around 2-3 days away last I saw but they’ve probably moved back now.

• Retirement

Our points together is around 600 or so. His solo points are at 1800...he grew very rapidly and cut off my growth so it’s very hard for me to manage. (Did so while he was active in my coalition)

• Retirement

Barely anything left. Hard to take over minor countries at this point. Would 2nd/3rd place count towards the world war achievement? Hopefully he comes back online.

• Retirement

I have a game where the top player in my coalition went inactive right before we would of gotten a coalition win. He has not come back for a few days, and we have no chance at conquering his land even with it in ai control due to the sheer numbers of nukes and troops that he had. If the other player and I were to press retire would it give the win to the coalition or just the one ranked highest., or would it give it to the inactive player? I am ranked 2nd he is ranked 3rd. It is on the world map…

• It would be helpful. Gets annoying when you mess up one add target especially on a phone and it messes up the entire thing so you have to start over again. Well at least for me could just be OCD.

• Yeah. Good news is that in emergencies we are able to move players from the secondary alliance to the main and vice versa.

• It’s a deep struggle. I’ve lowered the activity requirements for a bit. Not going to wait forever but it really sucks when most your core members are out. It does give a chance for the new members to run wild on the battlefields though lol. We were challenged by some new alliance so I went ahead and accepted to give the rest of us something to do. Also get to see where our alliance stands with it. It’s not looking too good as the game started before it was full (even though it said starts when f…