Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 194.

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

f118 - - News

Quote from freezy: “Well ok its actually possible but only for players which gave you right of way, because they don't see your stealth units :p ”

f118 - - News

manpower cost for rockets, submarines, atombomb and atomrocket is ridicolous. If you use 10 atombombs against small cpuntry, you will have higher kia soldiers than enemy... And use of common rockets against empty cities follow, you have thouthands dead soldiers, while enemy has no losses. Hiding units is another weak point of 1.5.2, Inerceptors and lvl3+ AC and motoinf can reveal submarines, i suppose naval bomber can reveal spec force too? It is weird bug, then! Land units and interceptors ahou…

• The Community has spoken! - Community Event

f118 - - News

Quote from Leon The IV: “So i'm not sure when are we getting new modes and the official 1.5 update and when we get the update will there be more cities added to the game, the smaller maps should have more but with the bigger maps like the 100 player and 25 player i think every city that exist should be in the game for sure ” God beware....

f118 - - News

When will be eble to build level 7 factories for speed up some elite units recruiting?

• 25er historical is best map on cow...

• ussr has strong economy only for ww2 feeling, ussr can easily lose half most important provinces and still strike back. And ussr has great disadvantages at beginning. Low research tec, weak strikeforces and long long long long long borders to enemies or hypothetical enemies. USSR without an economical buff would be unplayeble. With it it one of best countris. I won with USSR two times of two trys, while i killed ussr players each ti e if i was not ussr. It is good ballanced country, diplomatic r…

f118 - - News

Quote from Akulla3D: “Quote from f118: “@Akulla3D No need to upgrade from lvl1 to lvl2, or from lvl2 to lvl3. skip at least one level. ” No that is not my point but thanks. ” No, it was, your fault. You said upgrade costs are too expensive, and counted, costs insummarize, lvl 1 to 2, lvl2 to 3, lvl 3 to 4, and so on. And i answered you can easiliy minimize upgrade costs by skiping levels. And gain some advantages for nuild time and travel time skip of highlevel units to the frontlines. Since low…

• Invincible German Subs?

f118 - - Bug Reports and Issues

If your fleet dont move and enemy hast HC, he can use "don't shoot" order, and hit and interrupt each single attack, so you can't see him. but it is not a bug.

• It is anti exploite feature. I hate it.But I understand it is usefull one...

f118 - - News

@Akulla3D No need to upgrade from lvl1 to lvl2, or from lvl2 to lvl3. skip at least one level.

• Polish server has 6 TOP 20 alliances. Int and Russian servers only 4 TOP20 each. Under TOP50 are polish clans again over int and rus, wich both are nearby same. But it is not 100% proof of skills. only little indication of may be.

f118 - - News

Quote from freezy: “I have to say though that in my 1.5 game round I am not limited anymore in manpower in the slightest on day 12. I have too much manpower and cannot spend it because other resources run out earlier. That's probably because I have alot of high level Industries right now, so it seems that the manpower bonus given by them is too high. On the other hand manpower in the early days was too low, so thinking about increasing that but decreasing it for mid-late game. ” In one of my bes…

• Rokets and Arillerie.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Friends may play together providing they play fairly according to the rules. ” please quote legacy note where it would be forbidden, at least in old german "AGB's" it was not (at least former) forbidden.

• Player Reporting

f118 - - Questions and Answers

Also, only first example could be violate or rules, except player means to play rpg own style.

f118 - - News

* game day * active players * place * VP * units * 8 * 8 * 1 * 280 * 106 * 8 * 8 * 2 * 260 * 78 (lost 60, killed over 150) * 8 * 10 * 4 * 120 * 68 (did not play very active) * 8 * 9 * 1 * 210 * 97 * stand 6 * 10 * 8 * 60 * 50 (in truth day 8, im almoast killed, have wrong try and wrong neighbours)

• Improve Game Play

f118 - - Suggestions / Criticism

no need to fix, it is not bug. It is feature, wich you can learn to love. It is way more boring, if ai dont attack.

f118 - - News

Quote from CityOfAngels: “Money runs out on day 1 after initial builds, despite being pretty cautious about not building anything unnecessary. No opportunity to buy anything from the market (no money to buy). ” If you need money to buy something usefull, you can sell something less usefull... Quote from CityOfAngels: “Manpower for research remains an unfortunate choice, as it bottlenecks troop production and makes no apparent sense. Sure you may need a bunch of scientists to work on your V2 proj…

f118 - - News

Small feed back after playing 5 rounds each day 5 yet. Feedback to CoW developement. CoW 1.5.2 is even more quicklier than 1.5.1, wich was more quicklier than common 1.0/2019, wich is more quicklier than 1.0/2017, sorry but more than 50% of players are working peoples. If we dont get x0.50 speed rounds event, then CoW would lose huge amount of player base of working peoples. Just testing 5 random rounds now is same challenge like 2 Player league rounds same time. Hello? No way it is correct dirr…

• Strategy testing

f118 - - Suggestions / Criticism

he mean fighting himself.