Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

Tasmine - - News

Some problems may be the same with previous version. Such as move time. Once you lost a province or occupy a province. Units move time(they already take actions) is not change since occupy or lost province. Militia cost too much manpower, compared to the same level of level of infantry, manpower need to cost more to produce a militia.

• User Names

Tasmine - - Suggestions / Criticism

Maybe devs can set default value for player name, such as George, Richard. Better than user#########.

• Role-Play in Homefront

Tasmine - - Roleplaying Threads

I started to play Homefront in CoW, this is my first time to play this game. And I played as North California and will create New California Republic in the future! Here is the record of yesterday: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f3c04489c456787e3d8698cfbI start the first topic, there usually no one to respond. But...... forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f3c04489c456787e3d8698cfbAfter another player add articles. More players join the role play game. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f3c04489c456787e3d…

Tasmine - - News

Okay, test is over and won the game. Here is the bug pictures.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f3c04489c456787e3d8698cfbCaptured province but still not change status. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f3c04489c456787e3d8698cfbStrange map line.

Tasmine - - News

...S1 is like playing the manage art of morale. It's not a easy thing. It's not easy to produced anything fast. Only when you manage it well. In S1, if you occuiped too much provinces. All provinces will tend to falling morale. And in S1, we can own free militias on every provinces. It's not a new feature. It's the tradition of S1914, well...even I just played one game of it. Dont ask me what is free militia, it's conscript. Back to topic, if you cant control your morale. 0% morale will cost you…

Tasmine - - News

Let me clearify it more simply. In CoW 1.5 or 1.0. When you see a troop marched to your province with 1 hour time. And…you dont have too much units to protect it. Most possible way is to spend gold, fortify province. In S1, you can produced around 5 lv1 armored cars to protect it(with low level factory, morale also affect the time). And they will be very helpful when defending the province.

Tasmine - - News

@freezy The middle part is about last time you think 1.5 game experience is OK. After the test, I think unit move speed is a bit slower than CoN. But it still similar. The main feature is, if you spread out your units. Then your enemy tend to crash you from a single direction. Even bad is - you didnt aware of this because you're sleeping. After a good dream then you can move your 1.5 game to Achieve Game:) Since I like S1. Then why I dont like the speed......? Isnt that I already told you? S1 ca…

• Release Notes 2020-02-25

Tasmine - - News

Quote from freezy: “Having a different image for every level would be a bit too much unfortunately (high workload and high memory consumption) but currently we are thinking about at least providing one additional image for each unit, that represents a higher or lower tier, so that you see some progress. ” In fact, I already think about it before. CoW has new and old skins. So it's possible to have a tier 1 and 2 skins. As memory cache, mobile may has problems if there are too many type skins. Bu…

Tasmine - - News

Quote from cycle9: “By day 10 the man power shortage is alleviated somewhat. Mostly due to not researching much. Most unit types still level 1 or 2, and no real benefit to raising that level. Got laminated by two powerful coalitions in one game. * game day * active players * place * VP * units * 10 * 8 * 2 * 190 * 136 * 7 * 8 * 2 * 110 * 82 * lost * * * * * 9 * 11 * 1 * 180 * 105 A few more players quit, and not the level 11-20 players, some were 40+ I imagine they saw the adds for Sone and quit…

Tasmine - - News

About Homeland defence bonus. I think devs dont understand what is the best. Espcially in 1.5, you can only produced units from urban. Once homeland province falled. Defence bonus 15% will turn to 0. Then where is the homeland defence bonus? ->player should have 15% defence bonus even province falled. And I rememberd Freezy said he played a game with a good experience. Are those players are inactive? I fighted a very good player with double units while my units spread all the place, try to crash…

Tasmine - - News

Today I pressed speed up Naval Bomber by mistake and cost 894 gold, haha!

Tasmine - - News

Quote from Michael Myres: “btw i think militia should be available in any province that would make sense ” I already suggested it.

Tasmine - - News

@freezy Another point, lower level units require less purduce time. Sometimes you may want more lv1 units, instead few lv2 units. S1 do the best. In S1, I dont feel too many questions need to improved, except Assault Infantry image... Balance, good. Graphic, good. Art, good. Player Numbers, few...

Tasmine - - News

Quote from Silent_Hastati: “The part that is baffling me is the changes to unit production into discreet buildings. People are bringing up CoN as a comparison, but CoN shares the old CoW method of needing a combination of certain types of building to produce a unit, which when combined with only being able to build production buildings in urban centers, means you have to put significant investment to build tougher units compared to simply specializing cities into onl ever pumping out one class o…

Tasmine - - News

V1.5 Test report: CoW 1.5 doesn't have dock, at least CoN has it. Which means you can't build Naval Base outside, need more board time. Can't produce lv1 units after lv2 tech developed. In this point, I agreed infantry can't produce each level, how about Tanks? Armored Cars? I guess result is the same, Once our great nation developed T54, there is no chance to make a new T-34. * Supremacy 1 can produce any level units.

Tasmine - - News

Quote from cycle9: “Quote from Teburu: “arty range has been reduced ” Ranges for field artillery have always been too large, independent of any rationale concerning reducing the battle tick to 30 minutes. No way a 10rmm howitzer has the same range as an 8" cruiser! ” I want to say it before. Larger artillery should move slower too, There's no benefits between each lv units. Lighter units should move faster and more flexible on mountain area, or something like this.

Tasmine - - News

I upgrade the infantry techs to lv2, then upgrade a lv1 infantry require 90% manpower of lv2 infantry. Why I need to upgrade? Make a new one will be more economic. I remembered in last test event, players have been report this issue. And I think this is a really stupid mistake? And I click my allie's troops. There also has upgrade mark on the infantry icon bar. I think no need to display their status. They are not my units.

Tasmine - - News

I starting to test CoW 1.5. Find some issues maybe devs can think about it. We do know 1.5 only allow players to build military buildings in urban area. And I remember Freezy said, there's the big deal of militias, they can't change anything. Then, why can't we produce militias without any building? I see players occupy another player's province, Then those building(lv.1) disappear after occupied. That's really a big different from previous version, Bad different. Right now I secured my border. …

• What's your role play setting?

• Did you just copy and paste?