Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 620.

• Quote from Cal04: “They also need to rework the mechanics of AI. It gets super annoying when the AI produces nonstop so they have 10+ anti air, anti tank, and militia every single province. Even though they’re all weak, the sheer number is enough that you can’t take over the country without tons of rockets and long artillery bombardments which just gets boring and repetitive. Not to mention no strategy involved ” The mechanics have been reworked several times. The AI used to be regular AI, they …

• Alliance possible cheating

BMfox - - Bug Reports and Issues

During the AWC, Amerika Erwache 2 has fought against an alliance. They have challenged us with a 22 player map instead of the 10p map according to AWC rules. We all agreed to archive it and to make a 10p map. Afterwards we saw that this was no mere accident but intended. They continued to play that 22p map and have won it. I suspect that this alliance does this perhaps frequently to artificially raise the ELO points of their alliance. If this is the case then it's abused, dishonest and cheating.…

• Corona Virus Bonus?

BMfox - - Off Topic

There's still a poor guy like me who works in public health while all others are laying back complaining about the fact that they have too much time on their hands.

• Corona Virus Bonus?

BMfox - - Off Topic

Nah, it feeds on pasta, that's why Italy is in huge trouble.

• No actually i don't know the problem but there's a simple solution to it. Don't make a navy, they can't conquer provinces anyway But in case you really have the obsessive urge to make a navy the include some Battleships, they destroy anything, even followers

BMfox - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Atrax: “How do you become a moderator. ” You need to be able to do magic or make miracles happen. A degree of Hogwarts or the Vatican would definitely be an advantage

• How do you end a game?

BMfox - - Questions and Answers

The best way to end a map is to ignore all inactive players and only attack the active ones. Once you have done that you can just retire and claim the solo win

• Corona Virus Bonus?

BMfox - - Off Topic

Yeah be carefull, even I found the time to come back and take a peak.

• (Dis)embarking times

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

Weather you (dis)embark one regiment or launch a full invasion with 50 regiments, the (dis)embarking stays the same. Weird as it takes less time to embark one regiment compared to 50. Weather you are in friendly or enemy terrain the (dis)embarking times are the same even though launching an amphiby deploy in enemy terrain is much more complicated. Suggestion: Calculate the (dis)embarking time per regiment that needs to handled and add extra time for all following regiments. Add time in enemy ter…

• In the newest update on Tuesday the penalties for attacking, getting attacked and declaring war will be adjusted.

• I don't attack inactive players but save them for later for dessert. I only attack active players, only active players can take the win from you so every active player you annihilate is one more step closer to the win. AI you can attack anytime at the game. I safe those for the end game.

• Correct, because you override the system that blocks prohibited names.

• Quote from Somanta: “I made a group of 7 tanks and 8 motorized infantry and another of 3 tank destroyers and 7 tanks, I sent them yesterday to conquer a country, human player, the first one to the cities, the second one to rural provinces. He has moved well, but this is not 1.0, so he "crashed" against my "megadivisions" with smaller groups. At the morning he was erased. Before, you needed to mind where attack, when, use the right type of unit, aircraft support, bigger groups of the same unit ha…

• I'm pretty sure B o o t y licious is offensive, sexual and prohibited

• Maybe add a link to the Air Combat guide for those who want to go more advanced?

• Makes perfect sense. I don't know how it would be implemented and programmed as the fog of war or scope depends on the troops type and is one of its properties. Terrain by itself can't have a scope until there are units on it. So there should be some activation code that triggers the scope also depending on the troop type. It sounds like a lot of work to change a minor game detail.

• Gee, I love the inactivity in games

BMfox - - Off Topic

Become a frontline pioneer, those games are much more active. However you need to be level 40 to do so.

• Call of War Jokes

BMfox - - Off Topic

Quote from KrestelGaming: “Why did the player who was playing as Germany go inactive? (Hidden Content) ” Your message is borderline, after internal discussion we decided not to act because you ment it as an innocent joke. However don't post these kind of messages again.

• Gold swarms?

BMfox - - Suggestions / Criticism

Gold is implemented in the game and you can use it to get extra advantages. As every new player receives a nice amount of it they tend to use it all in their first game which is,... yes the tutorial

• Please go easy on the caps