Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

• I was going to talk about the men needed for the unit but thought I'd made a big enough point that the planes were not capable at the time. Good input tho.

• Like strategic bombers, the air transports would need a long runnway for takeoffs. Typically about 3000ft. Aircraft carriers runways max out on the largest ships at around 300ft. Plus you have the planes large wingspan which would only just miss the conning tower.

• press on the line/message that offends you and a report this message popup appears

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

MadMike69 - - News

a plane refuelled that appears on the ground will fight like a plane in the air. your ranged attacks will be using an AA attack stat.(not shown).

• (Dis)embarking times

MadMike69 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I only did a quick check, but there will be lots of different times depending on the docks level

• (Dis)embarking times

I'm not sure if this is for cow 1.5 but for normal cow there is different times for where you dis/embark enemy/peace 4.30 enemy row/allied 3 no dock 2.42 friendly dock

MadMike69 - - News

Quote from Teburu: “sidenote: aircraft maintaining their high HP while grounded and rockets at the same time dealing less dmg against them then in 1.0 makes imo no sense; if a grounded aircraft gets hit by a missile it's toast (it should be even more fragile than tanks lol) ” There are 3 occasions when a plane should not be considered as flying. 1: the plane is refuelling at an airbase (inf class) 2: the plane is in convoy(shown as a truck,inf class) 3:is in transit across water(shown as a trans…

MadMike69 - - News

When upgrading a unit, you don't have to upgrade through ever research level. You can keep your level one infantry, and upgrade them straight to the most advanced reseach tech you have. Eg level1 - level 4 The upgrade also only takes half the time it would take to make a new unit. (I believe the cost is being looked into)

• could you give some examples of the different effects? At the moment both hills and forest are shown just to show a rough terrain.

• 1.5 is way off

search lights, barrage balloons

• 1.5 is way off

As already mentioned. If a plane is refuelled and appears to be sitting at an airbase. You have to assume that the plane is battle ready,in the air and will defend itself. To make matters worse, if the province has fortifications. The planes will get that added bonus.

• Value for gold

MadMike69 - - Bug Reports and Issues

It most cases the player has units/buildings queued in their high command production list. The resources would have been used straight away and not show. Any new buildings/units being produced. Check to make sure that this is not the case, if not. Then write a bug/support ticket so we can look in to it further. Press cog/more button (bottom right of your screen), press the bug and report.

• Rocket Intercepters

Rocket interceptors need a long runway and the first versions didn't even have an undercarriage, just a sled for launch which it left behind and a ski to land on.

MadMike69 - - News

Quote from Akulla3D: “Oh one more thing. Not sure why you would build Militia now, as they have the same requirements to build as Infantry. Other, than cost of course. ” I just came online to a player disembarking at one of my cities.3h 30 something mins. I i set a militia to build and 4 more with High Command queue. At 1 every 45 minutes, I was going to have 5 in city before he reached. I Actually destroyed landing party with a destroyer and planes, but these new militia would have done the job

• Flag for the coalition

MadMike69 - - General Discussions

link no longer works, needs update

• Technically, that wouldn't need a papatrooper. Their supposed to jump out of a plane while in flight, not land then disembark from the plane. Having troops be able to move by transport plane is another topic which has been suggested afew times before. Maybe one day we will get them.

• Even if the sub attacks the destroyer, if the destroyer return attacks the sub, the destroyer will win most of the time with its higher attack value vs subs and higher hp.

• Just a little addition: If the game is still within the human peace period when this happens. When the province is captured by one of the players (and the is no ROW/Mapshare agreement between them), the other will be teleported out of the province to the nearest friendly province.

• I think your just unlucky, my popularity is 61% forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ae0bf86262ebb4830ea35aa6das you can see, some have even given mapshare

• Quote from Boozo: “Quote from General Nightman: “A submarine will usually defeat a destroyer in a 1v1 as long as it attacks first ” Really? I always thought of submarines being weak against destroyers, never able to stand a chance against them, so when I see a destroyer, I move my subs away. If that is true, what's the point of destroyers? ” A destroyer is the main unit for killing subs, best achieved by using its ranged attack and normally faster speed to keep its distance, therefore not taking…