Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I have wondered about a function to deliberately turn AI control on. I have found that my favorite rounds of C.O.W. have ended with me having to go somewhere or off to work with a massive war brewing. I come back a few days latter and its over with a player destroying my well placed defenses while i was away and before AI had come active. I would love to see a setting that allowed you to turn AI control on, but with the added function of orders such as defensive or aggressive in military stances…

• Japan didnt have missile subs but they had 3 giant air craft carrier subs.

• I have a few (in fact i have a heap) of suggestions for later updates or sequels ive been meaning to post for a while, so i thought id put down a few. I have to say great job to the creators first, I've been waiting for this game for a long while, almost like a TW campaign in multiplayer format. Awesome, if somewhat life draining. 1. Id like to suggest a more comprehensive characters system. I.E. id LOVE to see characters like diplomats, spys, assassins, generals, admirals and country leaders br…