Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Yeah I have had alliances in other games where we all had to join skype... or some other third party deal... it is just more of a pain to deal with... a simple message board.. I would say more than half of the games that I have played in the last decade.. has something if they envision people teaming.... certainly the developers will have to decide where they want to put there efforts... I was just suggesting the alliances really have potential to suck people deeper into the game as it is more f…

• The alliance chat is fine for stuff in game and general notices... but it is hard to coordinate and also cannot pin helpful stuff... that all members can read at their leisure... I have found that I stuck around other games longer when there was more interaction within alliances... right now it is real hard to coordinate just getting in regular games... and it would be nice to help some of the newer guys with basic strategy... I read a bunch of the forums when I first started and luckily my firs…

• The Alliance interface is not very user friendly and does not allow very much interaction. I would suggest each alliance has it's own general message board. This will allow the officers to pin helpful tips/playing instructions, players could post when they wanted to join a friendly game... where they were located... the alliance could interact together better than just having to message players. I think you would get more participation in games and would be easier to get people interested in sta…