Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

• Trade

VIRVCOBRV - - General Discussions

Thanks to a ""fix"" no one ever asked for/were even aware of in the first place.

• That’s not worth its time in development. At all. I’d rather have the devs fix the mess they made with the previous trade patch instead.

• I can't get a good country

If you have oil problems as Japan you’re doing something wrong considering you have three highly productive oil provinces right from the start. My fleet as Japan is now twice as big as the one I started out with, and I get a production of 200 tons of oil per hour, with 50k tons in reserve. It’s all about how you manage your production.

• Espionage Price Changes - Patch Notes

VIRVCOBRV - - News

Nations have given/lent eachother troops since the dawn of times. The Romans had gaul and Germanic auxiliaries in their legions and the King of France famously had crossbowmen at his disposal given by the city of Genoa. Those are just two examples, but especially WW2 had instances of unit transfer too numerous to list them all (Condor legion, the ton of foreign SS volunteers, the FFF, Normandie-Niemen, the Polish legion, Swedish volunteers in the Winter War, etc etc etc).

• Is the USSR really a bad start ? My impression is that as long as you manage to negotiate a NAP with Japan you’re good in the East, and can then steamroll Eastern Europe with your numerous units in the west. Even if an Asian nation attack you in the east, they have several days and hundreds of kilometers to cover before they can get to any important provinces. Just like in real life one of the biggest deterrents against an invasion of Russia seems to be its sheer size. Im planning on selecting t…

• Quote from Ole Swampy: “Anyone interested in my ideas concerning RR and AA? ” Shoot away, more suggestions is always good

• Market overhaul

VIRVCOBRV - - Suggestions / Criticism

Despite my best efforts I did not understand a single word of your last sentence. I sincerely apologise.

• Market overhaul

Quote from bigboss_ironfist: “As far as uni trade off is concerned, the system seems to be adequate and am not one to be critical here, however I do think that unit trade should be limited to what military doctrine you are part of...meaning that you may only trade units with players of the same military standard....Soviet type, Axis type, Eastern type, Allied type.....this can balance the game one way or just simply...make it more interesting....please let me know how this system might appropria…

• Playing as Japan currently and being allied with Australia, I think it makes a lot of sense. Australia is actually quite far away for Japan to invade, and more difficult because you have to disembark there by sea. Also it’s a big country with relatively distant ressources so not that much worth it compared to more lucrative targets such as Manchukuo and China. If you can show Japan your eagerness to cooperate there is a high chance he’ll be willing to make an alliance with you, provided he’s a r…

• Tax

VIRVCOBRV - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Some of us got tax cuts lol

• Tax

VIRVCOBRV - - Beta Feedback & Issues

Can confirm the tax is gone for me as well. Good job boys, looks like we can still conquer back the game we play and love. In all fairness, credit goes to the devs for listening to players’ feedback. Now if the rest of the overhaul could be nullified as well that would be great.

• News Annhilation

Personally if you clog up the newsfeed with your annoying articles you’re guaranteed to be my prime target instead of whomever you’re slandering.

• Market overhaul

Quote from Delby: “While I agree the trading no longer existing between peaceful countries makes things in the game a hassle, it's definitely more realistic as trading between countries in reality involves a lot of diplomatic talks and discussions.” Yeah, you know, the very kind of diplomatic exchange which the update now makes almost completely obsolete/impossible.

• If that happens please post a link to the wiki I’d be happy to contribute

• This is an interesting topic, as the disparity in starting power between nations is indeed significant. Having played both "weaker" countries (Canada and Brazil) and a "stronger" nation so far (Japan, which I can definitely recommend as a choice, it’s killer), my conclusion is that while it’s more difficult then with a big nation, it’s perfectly possible to prevail as one of the smaller nations. I’ve been the leading player both as Canada and Brazil, although it does take some time and the right…

• Indeed, the submarines’ Happy Time is thus back

• So that means your suggestion then forces a particularly adamant player to refrain himself from reading messages and thus deprive him of potentially valuable information or diplomatic options that may need addressing quickly. For a change that’s only slightly convenient, You thus limit the player in his ways of playing the game. The diplomacy system is fine as it is right now and provides a good balance between information and discretion. It doesn’t need change, except for the fact that you can’…

• UPDATE : can confirm we’re back to the old system of non-aggressive ship travel. Neutral ships won’t attack eachother, unless given the corresponding order

• Espionage Price Changes - Patch Notes

VIRVCOBRV - - News

Roger, thanks

• The latest patch notes are very unclear as to whether this new mechanic, which I agree is terrible, has been removed or not. I’ll try to confirm it if I get the chance