Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Can't get in any game: 3100571 3101962 Ingame name: 1sd_tanker

• Servers Down

1sd_tanker - - Bug Reports and Issues

Same here! Can't get in ANY games. Was wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

• Servers Down

1sd_tanker - - Bug Reports and Issues

Same here! Can't get in ANY games. Was wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

• Hmm thanks! Not all untis though. Naval Units are pratically USELESS in this map

• I produced some Rockets in Mid-Game. Is that okay?

• Artillery

1sd_tanker - - Questions and Answers

Thank Quote from Dante Bugler1: “Hello, Most people put artillery behind a stack of other units to protect them from enemy ground forces, with the artillery behind them they aren't in danger (unless the stack infront dies) of being damaged unless the enemy has ranged units as well. Where as if the artillery is in the same stack the enemy could send their army to attack yours and once they engage the artillery will take a good amount of damage due to having low health and low defence stats. ” Tha…

• Artillery

1sd_tanker - - Questions and Answers

Hey guys! I'm not really much of an artillery user, but I'm starting to think about using them. I have just one quesition though. Why do many people put units in Front of their Artillery? Woudn't it make sense to put it With(stacking) their artillery? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -1sd_tanker Hitler: Hey Japan, could you help us attack they Soviet Union from China? Tokyo: Sorry…

• Hi guys! I'm just asking if anyone here thinks using tanks(Light, Medium and Heavy) are better than just using Infantry, cuz I barely use normal Infantry(except for the OP SP Infantry). I use tanks instead to attack and defend.