Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• If the AA is at the same location, or within 5k of the target, then the AA will also be targeted by the attack and it will return fire accordingly.

• In every battle there is an X-factor that means an attack might do from zero to 100 percent of the listed damage. This is in addition to the effects of terrain, forts, and home defense.

• Alliance Issues

VorlonFCW - - Suggestions / Criticism

Given the limited time and budget of the developers I am not sure that inventing a communication platform identical to countless already available free systems is worth the time. I would prefer feature improvements and bugs fixed in the game instead.

• This is just a lag in your display, you will find that you got a notification the province was captured, but the map didn't update yet.

• Nefarious Players

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

As this topic has devolved into insulting each other it is closed.

• High Command

Quote from BURNYBOI: “so if my family went camping during the spring break for a week and then came back saw the email and then logged back in would that have registered me as inactive? ” Yes that would be.

• None of the current games are being discontinued. 30K was discontinued several years ago.

• There was also a game of this design named Thirty Kingdoms which sounds like what you describe. Unfortunately it was not very popular and has been discontinued.

• INVISVIBLE ARMIES

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “I'm having this problem currently. For the first time. It's not my browser as a coalition mate has confirmed they are invisible to him too. Has this problem been reported properly as a bug? ” The current display errors are a known issue that is currently being worked on.

• Nefarious Players

While the name of the game is “Call” of War, this should not indicate an expectation that other players will phone ahead for a reservation before dropping by unexpectedly.

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “I do believe that breaking up a stack that has ranged and infantry units does not work before but it works now. That is because when you break it up, the order is still the same for both the infantry and artillery. Attack that city. The system detects it as a mis click and ignores it. I believe that the devs found out that issue and fixed it. ” Differences in the fire control settings will make artillery behave differently. Artillery given a move order while set on Offe…

• If he doesn’t have many anti air, then a strong air force is the best tool you have. Once he adds significant AA to his SP Artillery groups you will have to rush at them with light tanks or maybe medium tanks. You need speed in order to close the distance and engage before he gets very many shots off. Cities of course will require mech or moto infantry to conquer in this lightning advance

• Quote from Teburu: “You aren't going to learn anything by being crushed extremly hard? if they wanna learn against "experienced" players all they have to do is join another gamemode? Ranking up is pretty fast and having some sort of "safe space" for ppl who have 0 clue what exactly they're doing seems like a decent enough idea to me. And from what i see the "experienced players" tend to use that map just for statfarming anyway ” Even by being “crushed extremely hard” a new player will learn what…

• Vorlon at your service

VorlonFCW - - Support Team

While my cousin Wise Odin has finished his journey here, he still has need of Mjolnir in his travels elsewhere. In a bygone era I was called Väinämöinen in this timeline. I am the eternal bard and I exert order over chaos simply with the sound of my voice. Should I need additional tools I can simply sing them into existence.

• High Command

By this point everyone who was an active player on Friday the 27th of March should have received their promotional 14 days of high command. If you have not please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game.

• It is simply a misalignment between the new image and the direction of travel.

• This has been suggested before, and possibly tried on a trial basis. There are upsides and downsides to this. Without any experienced players to observe or fear, then new players are content to simply wait. This makes for a very boring game. Winning by default isn’t very exciting. By having more experienced players to compete against this forces the new players to react, to observe, to ask questions, to learn. Like a young bird you push them out of the nest and force them to fly. Rise to the cha…

• Servers Down

Quote from Blue_Genie: “Is it always this lonely when the game is running well?? ” Yes, yes it is. Nobody stops by just for tea and idle chit chat.

• Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago).We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem.Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach.After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spending in the last hours.Sorry…

• Servers Offline

Quote from Zarathustra: “Hi all, First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago). We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem. Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach. After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spen…