Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

• the following link is a good guide for how to use spies in Call of War. Guide to Spies

• Out of food

Dante Bugler1 - - Questions and Answers

when you run out of food all that happens is your provinces start to lose morale due to the shortage. You will also not be able to produce units that cost food or start research as easily either. A good thread for morale and shortages is the following link. Complete Guide to Rebellions and Province Morale

• Quote from Peachez: “I'm not sure what you mean by "where it says VP's".... on the mobile version, i do not see the "VP" option/ button. I have checked the both the "overview" and "building" tabs but could not find anything that states "VP" anywhere. ” The VP's i was talking about is simply the Star mage in the overview, It will be to the right of the manpower and resources.

• Hello, Some of the complaints you have are actually in the mobile version of the game too. Quote from Peachez: “Materials totals are not specific: The mobile version will show your materials totals rounded off. example mobile version will show your metal total is at 9K and the desktop version will show 9,800. So why is this detail so important to gamers? well when you are like myself and do not depend buying gold to win, you need as much detailed information as possible to stay ahead of the game…

• paratroopers also get separated and need time to regroup once landing. The time they take after landing Is supposed to simulate the time it took for the several groups of different platoons to gather and form a half decent fighting squad. They also had to get any extra supplies they would have dropped as well, like Anti-vehicle weapons. Another point is historically during this time period paratroopers we're never really used to assault and take large amounts of land. Most time they were used to…

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Where did those come from? ” They got the German equipment through the Sino-German cooperation agreement, Pretty much the Germans were helping the Chinese modernize their industry and military.

• Conquering:

Quote from twan: “To destroy a country do u have to conquer all provinces plus troops or all provinces instead. ” If the nation has a active player you will need to take all the provinces and kill all his units to knock him out of the game fully. Should be noted if the player loses all his land but still has units, once/if he goes inactive the remaining units will disappear. If the nation is AI or already inactive once you capture his land next day change the remaining units will disappear.

• Artillery

Dante Bugler1 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Hradecky: “If we consider, logically, if an artillery is on top of a mountain, no one will be able to climb, so why is there a 25% drop in the mountains? ” It would be incredibly hard to get even a handful of Artillery on Mountains, The amount that would get on top of the mountains wouldn't be enough to make good use of the fuel, manpower and time spent getting them there. The view and possible firepower they would gain, in most cases would not be anywhere near enough it to be a effec…

• once there are 3 or less active players in the match, in the newspaper near the bottom on the page you will get a small article about retiring with the option to retire. Every other user also needs to agree and select the retire option for the game to actually end.

• The best way to get help for suspected multi accounts is by reporting the player, this allows us easier access to investigate, so please report the player in-game and we will investigate.

• 3072147 game

Dante Bugler1 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Zimbrisor: “yes i saw that, thx.... one more question, how can i select multiple provicens? what taste i must have push? ” on pc shift click the provinces you wish to select, for mobile tap on a province then tap and hold on another one you wish to select.

• moving units do not have a cost on resources, it is assumed the cost of supplies for moving and whatnot is made up by the units daily upkeep.

• Desktop

Your preference for mobile mode is now stored as a cookie within your web browser. To revert please follow the following steps: 1) Close any tabs for Call of War. 2) In your browser settings, clear cache and delete cookies relating to CallofWar.com 3) Close and restart your browser. 4) Visit Callofwar.com and log in again using the arrow in the upper right corner. You will find that desktop mode is the default setting. Please note that you will have to log in again to any websites that you delet…

• cheating

Dante Bugler1 - - Bug Reports and Issues

To report players go to diplomacy, find their nation then click the "i" this will bring you to their stats at the top right there will be a report player option.

• moving this thread to general discussion.

• Tactics that I use

Dante Bugler1 - - General Discussions

moving this thread to general discussion.

• I'm pretty sure the core provinces in domination maps cannot be captured. It should say in the rules section of the newspaper.

• Most games nations start very balanced out, if they do have a size difference it doesn't change much game-play wise, that being said some maps are not meant to be balanced. These maps are the maps with the word "Historical" this means the map makes nations with roughly historical tech, land and challenges they had during WW2. For later into games the unbalance has nothing to do with the map or Devs but how fast each players takes land and how well those players managed their units.

• provinces population takes up a portion of goods and food, this is probably what is causing the goods problem.

• 1.5 is way off

Dante Bugler1 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Balhog: “Quote from Dante Bugler1: “planes idle on airfields (In both current CoW and 1.5) will be able to defend themselves as if they are in the air, if the planes are refueling or taking the form of trucks then they cannot defend themselves nearly as good. As for the battleship problem assuming the enemy was a active player they could have been using some gold to keep their units alive. ” Actually you can't use gold during a battle. If there were any subs involved in the battle tha…