Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 289.

• drop a paratrooper on a stack, which freezes him and then unload rockets on him

• Actually in many teams and coalitions that I have been in we have given a country that is being over run a distant province so they can move their capital and stay in the game, cheering on the team and maybe doing spying and other things with transfers of goods/$$$

• Thank you.

• The corners are usually the best but I would have to rate as FAVORITE Turkey, Tsar, and Caucus Egypt has a bigger economic problem than the others. Spain is interesting but if France starts to immediately fortify the border and is allied with Italy and or England you are in trouble.

• The rules on province trade is as far as I know as follows: 1. only one deal a day 2. Not more than a NET of 4 either giving or receiving over the course of the game. so if you give away 4 provinces on days 7 8 9 10 then on day 11 you could not give another away; however if o day 11 someone give YOU a province then your net is only 3 and on day 12 you could give another province away.

• Got in: GAme 3091244 or 3,091,244 will not load. I can get into two games. thanks

• GAme 3091244 or 3,091,244 will not load. I can get into two games. Tried on both computer (Imac/Chrome and mobile (S8 Galaxy)

• I find it strange and somewhat unacceptable that a Basic Battleship with 15" or 16" guns has a shorter range than a level 3 land artillery unit.

• Artillery

EZ Dolittle - - Suggestions / Criticism

The effectiveness of artillery in WW2 had a lot to do with the ability of the Spotters being able to see targets, and call them in as well as the terrain allowing for the arc of the artillery shell path to reach the target. Mountain terrain obstructs long view which makes the artillery less effective.

• I believe it was a matter of dealing with multi accounts and people who just jump into a game to help a friend.

• Game Creation

Not sure what you mean by different players in the map. For me, I like the 2x speed games. 4x is to fast and the 10x is absurd. When you go to create a game, all I ask is to be allowed maybe to do a game at base 2x, 3x, 4x that should be enough variations.

• Game Creation

I would like the game creation to ahve a speed function, so you could set the game speed at 2x, 4x also might be good to be able to set a time limit in game creation like 14 days or 30 days.

• When you look at the photos of the Nationalist Chinese soldiers in the 1930's war with Japan they are in German helmets and equipment.

• Stay At Home! - Save Lives!

EZ Dolittle - - News

I would like to commend the company for the offering for many of us who are stuck on Lockdown because of the Corona virus. This was very thoughtful and an excellent marketing tool to show people what they can get for buying High Command when the offer runs out. I also would like to thank the company for the design change to allow for aggressive fire on enemy units only. This fills in a critical design flaw that was done with the change in Aggressive Fire some time ago.

• Crazy new map idea

I kind of like the idea of 2x speed with a 14 or 21 day limit.

• Corona Virus Bonus?

EZ Dolittle - - Off Topic

Game lag has increased significantly. By the way in the USA the first thing that runs out is Toilet Paper in all the lock down communities, then for some reason water which odd since we have great water supply and it is not affected by the virus.

• Call of War 1.5 round 2!

EZ Dolittle - - News

Closed off one game of 1.5 views: 1. airfield 2 hours and airplane factories with an airfield 30 minutes... not logical 2. the manpower cost for upgrades of unit is bad idea. 3. research consuming manpower is also bad idea, better to spread out a bunch of stuff 4. the individual cities making each one tech line is the best way to go. Still has a problem with the time in that you can take over a enemy province, start to build level 1 tanks and spawn a bunch of scout cars. 5. makes a very big chan…

• Rockets should be limited to attack on buildings only. It is totally out of line with WW2 just as nuclear tipped missiles. Rockets are used in game very extensively as anti airfield and air plane factors as well as to pound large stacks and fortifications. I feel that fortifications are over done and that rockets should be weaken.

• Corona Virus Bonus?

EZ Dolittle - - Off Topic

I wonder if the Corona Virus panic which is driving people indoors and canceling sporting events and all sorts of gatherings will result in a significant increase in activity for on line games like this. Also will it be an economic plus for the game companies as people stuck at home will spend more money on the games since other outlets are not there... at least until all of us die from this or lose our jobs.

• Use spies to sabotage Use rockets (higher than level 2) Be careful of artillery since if they are getting +80 you need like 5x as many as they have to make a dent If they are not protected by AA or Patrols, Tac and strategic bombers will reduce the forts as well as units Patience