Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 969.

• Farming problem

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Aaah ok, I hadn't enlarged the picture earlier, just reacted to your enlarged newspaper quotation ..

• Farming problem

Quote from Zimbrisor: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=197031#post197031 here the admin say is a VIOLATING of the rulles!!!! ” It's a violation of the rules if the countries are played by other players just for this procedure, but not if it's AI countries like I explained above.

• Farming problem

Quote from Restrisiko: “Info: With every conquered province you get directly a booty of 50% of the ressources and money produced in this province per day. Each conquered capital city brings you additionally 50% of the opponent's cash money and also in each own province morale rises instantly by +10, in each remaining enemy province it falls by -20. Clever players do not completely overrun AI countries, but always leave so much that AI can build a new capital - this is called farming and is neith…

• Quote from thunderdog1138: “There's blueprints for commandos on the bottom of the stats page on the browser version.forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f0393980be373ffe9c28c016c ” Yeah, but I don't know why there is a blueprint bar -- maybe it's just a mistake? ..or is it already a preparing for a planned change .. ?? In any case, I have not heard that there are blueprints for Commandos yet. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f0393980be373ffe9c28c016c

• Changes to spying

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from No41: “When you hire a spy and tell the spy to spy on provinces it say the report will come in 24 hours but when you send a spy to a VERY Close provimce The report STILL comes in 24 hours I’m pretty sure going from Paris to Berlin Doesn’t take 24hours 1.the spy go to da air port 2.wee! Da plane fly 3.da plane lands 4.spying timeeeeeee all within and LESS than 24 hours ” To your question: Think about it >> Spies also have their fixed working hours and have to adhere to their union-pres…

• Quote from thunderdog1138: “First question: How come there are blueprints for commandos when they have no elite tier? Second question: Why are there two sets of blueprints for paratroopers, one for the plane and one for the infantry? ” Was there a change? As much I know are Commandos already elite, so there are no blueprints for that. Or is it new now? pic1 Same was as long for paratroopers >> there was / is only one set of blueprints. The two ratio displays for paras (with one bar for blueprint…

• Quote from Antoninus Caesarus: “I have not yet completed my blueprints, that's why I am upgrading until the last level in the rounds I'm playing. But still, it says research requirements not fulfilled when i'm about to reach the last level upgrade. That's why I can't get a blueprint. ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f0393980be373ffe9c28c016c forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f0393980be373ffe9c28c016c forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f0393980be373ffe9c28c016c

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “For all cases? ” Quote from Restrisiko: “If nothing fundamental has changed in the past year: ... ” ...............................and as long as 42 is not wrong ........... smilie_alien_094.gif

• Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Marching in Place: “Let me try to say it back to you... At sea, each unit both attacks and defends... The 'first' attacks, the 'second' defends, then the 'second' attacks and the 'first' defends?... ” It depends who is moving if they are moving towards each other that is the case I guess... and if one of them is not moving and the other is the first to attack then the one who is not moving will be defending the whole time. ” .......... No .. Quote from Restri…

• If nothing fundamental has changed in the past year: Moving unit is always an attacker, standing unit is always a defender - if both are moving, both are both .. .. if you manually give a defender an attack order or if you try to move a defending unit, it also becomes an attacker; from then on, also both are both .. .. at sea the moving unit is the attacker and the standing is defender only for the first attack, after that both sides are automatically both >> attacker and defender .. .. no matte…

• Quote from Khabarovsk krai: “Is tactical bomber better or strategic bombers better? ” Each type has its own advantages for its special task, so the melon is not better or worse than the banana.. ..however >> in this game the Strategic Bomber is a very versatile and therefore highly dangerous but often underestimated weapon -- but as with any good tool knowing how to use it properly is important. (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Sakha Republic: “When a paratrooper land in enemey land and captures the province they have cool down time,but why is that?? paratraoopers are supposed to be QUICK. 1.they land 2 they assault 3.they capture other provinces as fast as possible 4.win the war. ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f0393980be373ffe9c28c016c Quote from freezy: “ [..] with paratroopers in the game you could wake up with all your core territory being conquered over night by your enemies, as they are able to avoid…

• Quote from Sakha Republic: “ paratroppers... or commandos...? ” Commandos logically, because they are universally applicable and economically much more sustainableWiki_Sticki_DS.gif

• Quote from otisdakilla: “I can’t seem to enter the game. Is it possible that the server is down? Thx ” No Otis, something like that cannot happen here ..nein1.gif >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/30973-server-down-again <<

• forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f0393980be373ffe9c28c016c

• FORUM players

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

Quote from thunderdog1138: “Almost breaking the record? What is the record? ” ..so far probably this: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…f0393980be373ffe9c28c016csmilie_girl_157.gif Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from thunderdog1138: “Almost breaking the record? What is the record? Nice to see that I had a part in the almost record breaking. ” 159 registered user ” No: >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/15098-another-forum-record <<

• Weather

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

Quote from Louisiana Boy James: “Weather could drastically effect the game and make it way more realistic. Conditions were not perfect every single day of the war. That's what "Fuhrer Weather" was for! ” Quote from Louisiana Boy James: “What are your reasons for disagreeing with weather? ” My are this: Quote from Restrisiko: “.. what value / benefit would have weather / climatic conditions in a game, where 1 day on a normal map equates to about half a year, so 1 hour ingame equals more than 7 da…

• Maybe there is a virus .. ..in the serversmilie_sh_080.gif

• Production

Restrisiko - - General Discussions

Quote from Colonel_Venev: “.. please tell me how you deal with it? unsure.png huh.png ” ..and don't forget the morale of your provinces, less morale = less resourceproduction -- for this also fortifications and again infrastructure helps. Still helpful guide on the subject >> forum.callofwar.com/best-way-to-increase-production-of-resources <<

• Quote from Winged hussars: “I miss you Khabarovsk krai. I think all knows why... ” (Hidden Content)