Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Worst countries

Somanta - - General Discussions

In 100 map the best countries are South Africa or Occidental South Africa, not so far from Europa and Asia like the countries in South America, good resources and only one or two ways to attack or be attacked. Kind regards Att. teniente Somanta.

• Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines

Somanta - - News

I saw the pan-asian doctrina has 25% terrain bonus...is this for all the types of terrain? Because it has 10% less damage + 25% bonus terrain is 15% bonus in total. Am I right? I dont like this 1.5 in general, but the doctrines implement is a good idea, it makes the game more versatile. (Excuse my mistakes in english) Att. teniente Somanta.

Somanta - - News

Quote from revengegirl: “Call of war is the ww2 of con but they should stay in their own games imo. I'm aware that they are made by bytro but i just hope that call of war 1,5 isn't like a carbon copy of conflict of nations. I don't mind a few tweaks but not major changes. ” Is not a carbon copy, is just a copy.

Somanta - - News

Quote from revengegirl: “I like call of war the way it is (even tho it has bugs but every game has a few bugs) more than conflict of nations. ” This is the point. People who like CoN can play it. This is not CoW 1,5, this is just a Conflict of Nations of the WWII.

• New Units in CoW 1.5

Somanta - - News

Do whatever you want in this 1.5, but keep the 1.0 version for the people who like the strategy.

• Yes, internal error of the server.

• Lets Talk Feedback

Somanta - - News

Now the new graphics....You have killed a good strategy game and have made a CoN for children. Congratulations. I'm out, there is no place in this new game for me. Bye. Att. Teniente Somanta.

• Lets Talk Feedback

Somanta - - News

I don't get the point of making a "Conflict of Nations" of the IIWW. The people who like CoN can play it, and I think there are less than here. If you want to terminate CoW for some economic reason congratulations, you are in the good way. I'm playing this game since december of 2015, have made good friends here, and I have a lot of great memories, epic wars... now I'm a 101 level veteran and I will continue playing until you implement this game for children you are making, but this is not for m…

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Somanta - - News

The mechanic now is so simple. Defense: Make infantry level 4 and move them to strategic points in the maps (like in the Risk game), 2 or 3 aa, and 2 or 3 antitanks. Artillery if you can, no more than level 3. Attack: make 2 or 3 megadivision with motorized infantry, level 2 or 3; tanks, level 3; and tanks destroyer, level 1 or 2. Higher level, higher costs, so is better have these levels, but higher number of units. 12 or more units, 20 will be ideal. Send them to your enemy, dont worry about t…

• I made a group of 7 tanks and 8 motorized infantry and another of 3 tank destroyers and 7 tanks, I sent them yesterday to conquer a country, human player, the first one to the cities, the second one to rural provinces. He has moved well, but this is not 1.0, so he "crashed" against my "megadivisions" with smaller groups. At the morning he was erased. Before, you needed to mind where attack, when, use the right type of unit, aircraft support, bigger groups of the same unit had damage penalty....t…

• This new game (is not CoW) is boring and simple. If you make it to attract children with credit cards you have failed, they will like more others games, this is slow for them.

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

Somanta - - News

The big problem of the new version is the mechanic of combat. Before there was strategy, I agree that some changes are needed (the low force of artillery, the big force of aircraft...), but now the way of fight is stupid, made for kids: you only need to make a big "megadivision" and send it to your enemy, no matters the terrain....is simple and boring, and is not going to solve the problem of the inactive players. And the ridiculous grow of manpower only benefit to the big whales, the goldenboys…

• I just come from the spanish server (it is almost dead there) to say this is almost the end of CoW. -The game now is slower. -Unrealistic units: the heavy tank a defensive unit? Comandos trained by Mr Bean? (the infantry level 4 is stronger in attack), the antiarplane units make the planes useless.... -is less "strategic". Before you needed to think how and where attack, now is enough with make a "megadivision" unit with 20 or more troops well combined and run without matter. I needed to enter h…

• 18h waiting for me Game 2.299.854 of the spanish server. I understand that we are testing the 260 map, but I just have started a decisive war