Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 220.

• The best way to win in this game is to sit and do nothing. Make buildings and army and wait others to kill each other and then most of provinces will rebel to you, or all of them

• Quote from zecevi123: “All the pepole mad at this need to git gud. REbellions are great because they stop rapid expansion and give more strategy that isnt just: 1.kill unit 2.capture province. ” Rebellions just makes the game slower and it is slow already. What is blitzkrieg? This is supposed to be WWII game not WWI.Devs this one is bad.

• Quote from f118: “learn to play CoW really, not only ambush and expand without a plan how to hold your land safe. ” What an advice. If we hold land safe we will play one map forever. This game is going from bad to worse.

• It seems to me you fixed bug by creating new one. I conquered territory with 6 SP arty, next day they rebelled and I lost 4 arty, one goes to my coalition partner and one stayed for me. If rebellions work that way I am very disappointed. It is almost impossible to play. I play 100 players map, in a war with whole coalition of 5 of them, I am wining the war, have 2300 points for now, and whole world is on rebellion. It is nothing but just annoying thing. You just have to take same province severa…

• Rebelions

patriota75 - - Questions and Answers

How does it works? Is there some bugs or changed? I have provinces with 100% chance of rebellion but they stay while some of 25 % chance do rebel and go to other nation. I write this question because on one province I conquered I had 6 SP arty, so they strength should be about 15, as I know, when is 25% chance army strength should be about 7 or more, but 15 is more than enough to keep province from rebellion. . I entered map and I see 2 SP arty, I tried to merge them and then I realize that I ha…

• English channel event

OK, I found that in news in sector of rewards You tell me that it is not true and that it is sad in news no gold rewards would be for this map I checked, but I did not found any kind of statement about no gold rewards. EDIT: I found it. It is sad in game info... OK< I just wasted some tie for nothing

• English channel event

Quote from MadMike69: “There is no gold reward for this map.It does state it on the nespaper game info. Any other mention of gold rewards is just the default message for all games. ” In news in sector rewards is written that reward is 2,5k of gold, i tried to upload image but it makes some error.

• English channel event

I started event but my opponent went inactive after day 5 or 6, I concurred one of his provinces and I had 55 points, I decided not to play further so I retired, in news there is report I won but no gold rewards. Should I get 2.5 k of gold or not?

• Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Stack with carriers will probably still shoot your nuke bomber down. ” Only if they are too close.

• I see nuke does not make any damage to submarines, and if you try to attack submarine with nuke you get message that it will not make damage, it makes sense to me. But I wonder if it will make BOOM or not. So if it will I found a good way to kill stack of battle group near without big risk. If you go directly to stack it will probably kill bomber, but if you aim submarine in front of it, if it makes boom you will have a smile on your face So will it drop bombs or not?

• Deleted Messages

There are ways to send messages that people can intercept but they can not get all intel. Yuo can use some programs out of COW, you can use alliance chat or you can send message in parts and if someone intercepts he can not read whole message and he can not get a full clue of it. For example> I will attack North India in few days Recipient can see all 6 of them and if some of them are intercepted, one who intercepted them will not have a clue what are you talking about.

• AA is one of the cheapest units, fast to produce and one of most used ones. Not bad at all.Paratroopers have a short range, maybe it should be greater.

• Loss of Interceptors

patriota75 - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from tsigmon73: “Anytime you release an update there is the potential to break other things, having said that developers have to go thru 1000's of lines of code to fix what happened after they figure what broke and that takes time. I personally have lost several stacks of planes due to this bug, however there is no way possible to replace units for millions of players its just not possible. We all deal with this bug its not an isolated instance for just several players it affects everyone …

• Thanks, I wanted to see this version 1.5, but it looks like I will not have chance to play it soon. I hated FP maps because it was a test maps and full of bugs, but now it makes no difference

• I am active for a while now, maybe more than two months and I still did not get invitation for frontline pioneers. Is something change about it? Earlier was invitation by system like once per month if you are active.

• OK, thanks. I see some players are talking about it so I wanted to see it. Is it in frontline peoneers? I am active for a while, a month or more and I did not get invitation for them. It is a little strange.

• How can I enter in that version of game?Where to find it?

• Loss of Interceptors

Actually game is boring, and with this bugs it is annoying. You sad it right, like flat tire

• Loss of Interceptors

Yeah, I am just wasting time, I wanted to help make this game better, let programmers and moderators know about bugs, but hey they can`t fix it. So i will move on too. Just i will give bad marks where ever I see commercial of this game. It is annoying to play game full of bugs.

• Loss of Interceptors

One more question, when you gave gold by mistake, you repaired it and took away in one day, because that is fair play, but when someone loose planes by bug you will not give it back to him, so is it fair?