Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from RiverWolf74: “I guess they can fire at other ships while on a convoy. ” ..and I guess they can fight ships in ports or very close to the coast -- because for convoys the convoy ship's stats apply.pirate.gif

• Quote from Braveheart23: “I don't believe you, or else the table you published about rebellions (chances of) is worthless. Now I have had 3 full strength light tank brigades destroyed (over 2,000 men) in another rebellion. I continue to say, Bah Humbug!!!!! At least come clean and say that your table about chances of rebellion has been greatly modified, or else is no longer valid. This is the table I am referring to: Province Morale: 16% = 83% (ground units with 21 hit points to get 0% rebellion…

• Need an adminstartor

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from General Tarkov: “Im wondering if id be able to talk to an administrator about something Private. If that would be possible ” You can talk to freezy (game developer) if it's about the game or arcorian(community manager) if it's about forums. Else talk to vorlon ” ..and if it's something private that has to do with women, you can ask mesmilie_op_046.gif

• Game Problem

Restrisiko - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from RiverWolf74: “I didn't...everyone else had the same problem. ” ..also everyone else is New Zealand???smilie_sh_079.gif

• Combat Experience

Restrisiko - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “..Why guys this suggest is " bad" to be introduce to the game? ... all the strategy games have in some point the combat experience. ” What you are proposing is not fundamentally wrong, it is just that it does not fit this game as it once was designed, and been loved .. and not every game must have everything that another one has, then the games would be identical at some point; how boring .. because as the supreme commander in this game I don't want to waste time with…

• Combat Experience

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “ Think men, this is a Risk game but with mobile models and realistic situations in real time. There must be strategy and experience .. ” Yeah, that's right. But who uses strategy and tactics? The commanding officer, and that's the player .. .. and so it is also the player who gains experience and eventually (..maybe; some never) become a veteran -- so there's already a "veteran bonus" and it even works completely without any changes to the basic game mechanics -- isn'…

• Do u gain xp from liking

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

..ahh, found : >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/28253-forum-ranks <<

• Do u gain xp from liking

Restrisiko - - Off Topic

no, but there is 1 point if your post is liked

• Renounce

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

Quote from LFerreira: “but will it count as a win in my profile? I'm number 1 on the leaderboard also ” If you're nr 1 yes -- otherwise: Quote from VorlonFCW: “When a game ends by retirement the country with the top score in victory points is awarded the win even if not active. ”

• Quote from YitanTribal: “ I know how it works and that's why I come to comment that it is ridiculous ... ” Well, it's part of THIS game since ever.. ..and if you know how it works, how can you believe that 2 light tanks are enough to suppress a revolt in a recently conquered urban province?

• Quote from YitanTribal: “How is it possible .. ” Alcohol and enticements of young local girls -- the usual stuff smilie_trinken_253.gifsmilie_x_061.gif Quote from YitanTribal: “There is no way to reliably insure against revolts today even if you stop and put your entire army to defend region by region ... that is very wrong. ” >>> >> forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/-complete-guide-to-rebellions-and-province-morale >> >>> Quote from Lawrence Czl: “Province Morale: 16% = 83% (ground units wit…

• change name

Restrisiko - - Questions and Answers

PC-Version: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6f192002661cf37f746d67a16

• >>>> forum.callofwar.com/state-based-damage-efficiency <<<< BUT: >>>> forum.callofwar.com/call-of-war-1-5-iteration-3-balancing-changelog <<<< forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6f192002661cf37f746d67a16

• Quote from Khabarovsk krai: “Stuff only a noob would do ” Playing a game for a few hours or days -- and then suggesting important improvements

• Quote from Grimra: “I think Supply Ships need to make it into the game. ” If you were to play a simulation, supply units would certainly be a must have, but not for a browser game with board game character like Call of War. I just tried it out - far too fiddly and confusing.smilie_sh_079.gif Here you see just some supply units of one nation, now imagine additionally the transports from dozens of other nations: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…6f192002661cf37f746d67a16 .............................…

• Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “OK, but anyway: If someone uses gold to lower morale, will it show up instantly? Or only at day-change? ” Shown instantly, but revolts only happens at day-change.

• Once you get to know the game better and may have understood the combat system to some extent, you will see that AA as it is is absolutely fine and useful.smilie_girl_148.gif

• Quote from chrisc9378: “So overall, just being able to see the entire map and troops and movements of both teams would be enough for me Let's see what the devs think about this. ” As said, you can already do so without having to see the developers' thoughts

• Lending money

Quote from Lukas the great: “A cool feature in this game could be beeing abel to lend and borrow money. For exampel if you want to build a factory but you miss 3000 money you could borrow it for an other player at a intrest of 3% you'll going to have to pay 90 money per day. The lender will be abel to lend more money then they have so everybody wins. ” Why a new feature? You can already "borrow" money or other resources from other players now: Join the coalition of a "lender" (or a spender) if y…

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Quote from Restrisiko: “Simply give your officer(s) some nation(s) somewhere in a corner of the map as well as Shared Map with every recruit -- has same effect and is good enough for a training map and the few times a trainings map is actually needed. ” While this would work, logistically, it would be much harder. In addition, Share Map wouldn't give all of the info that would help the officers get a complete view of the game, such as messages, spies, and economy. (And bef…