Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• I am, PMed but not sure if I messaged the right person lol.

• Means "check your PMs because I got a few questions and would like to discuss there."

• Quote from yeboistalin: “Oof. To late to the party. ” Not really. Quote from GEN.FARSWAN: “If u are looking for an alliance pls msg me personally i am an officer Of training alliance ” PMed.

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “Hey! If you are still looking for an alliance, our alliance, the GalacticEmpire is still recruiting. We accept members of all levels, and the only requirement is that you have Discord. ” I do and yes I have a Discord, PMed.

• Quote from empi: “You are free to join us if interested even after 2-3 months, lol xD. ” @empi Quote from Ryan04px2025: “You can join us too. We have 19 currently. Highly active, discord channel. Pm me for the discord link, Join even if you are not in our alliance. With past Call of War Community Coordinators. Requirements are higher than level 20. We are called Training Alliance. We have lots of internal games and we mostly train new players or relatively new ones. This post has been edited. ” …

• Quote from Giovanni_Rose: “I would like you to join my alliance. We are small and trying to expand. Only 2 members as of now but we are open to people of all levels. If you are just starting, I would we be more than happy to help you and give you all the advice I can. My name here is the same as in-game. Please respond if interested. ” Aightie, please check your messages

• Government decisions

h4zel - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think this is a bit advanced for the game's current state but YESH Edit: state not states

• @Tasmine ok I do realize your English is not very good but I don't want to keep telling you the same things.. To write it down simply: - Please state if you want to talk about the alliance. Because right now you haven't even told me anything about it. - I didn't make any commentary about your strategy at all.. So please 1. Stop writing about it under this topic and 2, stop sayings things like "you probably don't believe me", "to know it you should play" or any explanation about it at all. - I wa…

• Tbh, I'm up for the chat channels especially (global, help etc.) but wouldn't mind the rest.

• oh wow.. I would like to clear up the strategy discussion and finish it tbh.. So: Quote from Tasmine: “How many players in this forum still thinking "not attack active player directly can't win the game?" So, I still want to play the game with my own style, for experiment and fun. ” Probably many, but to clarify; I don't think like this but I took your message as "not attacking any other land AT ALL" so that was the reason for my "how am I supposed to win" response. Sorry. It's totally cool to p…

• Welp, I think we should have them in chats and forums too, then. It would be more useful so why not we have it in all Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Oh, how about all of them? I think that is needed too! ” This, I meant

• I can agree with that, then.

• New resource - Aluminum

Quote from YitanTribal: “please do not downgrade this idea just a personal opinion, because I have seen how many players end up frustrated and helpless against airplane abuse. never happened in a real war scenario. in addition to making the game a bit friendlier for new players, since I have also seen how many new players are practically erased from the map even having huge armies , just for neglecting their air defenses a bit. ” 1. Nah don't worry I can't downgrade this, as it is a huge suggest…

• New resource - Aluminum

I disagree but it's a good suggestion indeed. You know adding another material is actually a huge new update to the game because it's not additional like chat, indirect like embark times etc but it builds up at the center, the heart of the game: economy. This can change the game deeply (which is what you referred to actually, tactics). On the other hand, I see very little legit reasoning behind such a big addition. Whatever you referred to is just personal preferences. Sure, they may be abusing …

• Quote from Dex4000: “don't really need to be reported but are generally being d!@cks. ” I second this! It would be nice to have a tab to see who we have blocked, tho. Also we are talking about the chat, right?

• each game had own chat

Tbh I disagree, it just ruins the environment of the game especially with the current lack of players using the newspaper furthermore, the private messages. It is not really realistic, think of it like you are in the shape with all those private messages, alliences, daily newspapers and you hear bunch of stylish people chatting on the mountain in a safe place covered with huge walls... Ok maybe i went too far but you get it, should be more realistic then that,eh? Also I doubt some people would b…

• The title is self explanatory. Most of the alliences are seperated in one of these 5 groups; non-functioning, inactive, too hard to catch up with, disaster, high requirements. I'm a new player, (started a week ago) but have learnt a lot (fairly active). Have played Supremacy before, which is a LOT like this game (actually, same thing but in WWI). So yeah, my in game name is the same as this one: "h4zel" Contact me in the game or write down here (or both) if you are interested. (probably not but …