Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 327.

• We can't create a no gold map, we can create a roll play map depending if you meet certain criteria, but will not enforce gold use.

• We are tying to reproduce this so that the devs can fix it, problem is we are having trouble recreating it. The more information we have the better as once we can reproduce the problem we can then send it to the devs to have it fixed. If you have the steps you took to produce this please let us know as then we can test it and send to the proper people to get it fixed. Otherwise, as it stands we can't find a reason that this happens for some and not others.

• There is a limit to how many units of each type are most effective per group, called the State Based Damage Efficiency. Forum thread on SBDE goo.gl/HBY9fu The State Based Damage Efficiency is what got you, so let me explain this a bit. So each unit group has a certain number of units that it will allow damage to be dealt at 100% the more units over this amount the less damage they do. Your 11 units aren't attacking at full strength as the enemy units are so you do little to no damage while they …

• If you are in a player created round you can replace players, if not this function no longer works to replace inactive players. This function was disabled due to repeated abuse of the function. No punishment is usually done these days as it only is useful in player created games.

• Please do not post further as this isn't appropriate for the forums, if you have a problem with Game Operators please contact me as I am the Senior Game Operator. Also, when you submit a ticket you can tell them to assign it to me if you have a concern about the staff response.

• Follow my directions in your other thread.

• If you wish to have a role play you need to contact us via a support forum and request one. You need to have at least half the slots filled. Only certain map sizes are allowed and certain maps such as Historical are allowed for RP creation.

• You can also submit a bug report and maybe a Game Operator can refresh the game and it will work. Or be able to give you further instructions.

• Frozen screen

PrinceofHonor - - Bug Reports and Issues

Have you submitted a bug report? Sometimes it requires a server refresh, and we are only allowed to do those with a ticket.

• farming?

PrinceofHonor - - Questions and Answers

Players that violate this rule will be removed from the respective games. Capital farming: It is not allowed to exercise capital farming, which is the act of recruiting other players with the purpose of harvesting capital cities with the intention to receive cash and/or morale boost. Players that violate this rule will be removed from the respective games. End of discussion this thread is now closed.

• We only handle these issues with support tickets and when you report the player please select multi as reason. Once you do this a Game Operator will investigate it and respond accordingly.

• Try clearing the app data and see if that sets it to the default view. The other thing is if you know your username and password uninstall and reinstall the app.

• anonymous Messages

PrinceofHonor - - Questions and Answers

If it is spam or another rule break report it and a Game Operator's when they are working reports are able to see the person doing the rule break regardless if they are anonymous.

• cheating

Also, if it is a multi-account report please specify that so the ticket has the required information in it. So click on the 'i' then report player, then reason make sure you choose multi.

• I have tried logging in from my end and can enter the game. If you are still unable to login it is on your end. Clear cashe and cookies then retry. Also, try a different browser if you are on PC. If those don't work try turning off enhanced graphics or turn if on if off.

• View is messed up

Could you be a bit more specific? Is this desktop or mobile? Are you using enhanced graphics or canvas graphics? Do you have moral showing or relations between other countries?

• units bugs

PrinceofHonor - - Beta Feedback & Issues

If you submit a bug report explaining this in that game round we can look in to it from our end.

• User Names

PrinceofHonor - - Suggestions / Criticism

If you suspect someone is cheating submit a report and use the category multi and a Game Operator would be more then happy to check in to it.

• CANT JOIN GAME

If the above doesn't work could you please get a screenshot, also a support ticket would be needed. What is the username on the account?

• Quote from TheTurkMedic: “The Support promised an answer in 3 Days! Now it is the fifth day. I asked a Game Operator and he is ignoring me! All this because I got banned for something I didn't do. And this is the ''Support''. I am disappointed and very angry. ” Unfortunately this isn't in a department that I can assist you with as I am EN Senior Game Operator. Please submit another ticket and explain you didn't get a response, also check your email spam folder to make sure it didn't go there.