Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 166.

• Release Notes - 2020-06-02

Arcorian - - News

1591106378_news_images_17179.jpg Release Notes - 2020-06-02 Attention, Generals! Today’s release brings several bug fixes to Call of War. We fixed a rally point issue that bothered some of our desktop players, explained to units how to avoid detours on the map and resolved several issues on the 1.5 versions of the “Clash of Nations” and “World at War” maps. Please find a complete list of today’s bug fixes below. Bug fixes: - We fixed an issue that prevented rally points of provinces from working…

• We are working on the raly points right now, so it is possible that this gets fixed soon (likely next release).

• New Features in CoW 1.5

Arcorian - - News

1590154640_news_images_17128.png New Features in CoW 1.5 Attention, generals! Our next test phase of Call of War 1.5 is starting on May 25th 2020. We already told you about Doctrines, Attack Bombers and Rocket Artilleries last week, but there is so much more! Runtime Let’s start with how long we plan on keeping this test phase running for. You might have noticed that we did not call it an ‘event’, like we did with previous iterations of Call of War 1.5. That is because we are confident enough to…

• Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog Welcome Generals, The following list describes which balancing changes happened from the second CoW1.5 iteration (from March) to the third CoW1.5 iteration (from May). It does not describe changes from the current CoW 1.0 version to CoW 1.5. You can find a general list of changes from CoW1.0 to CoW1.5 in the manual. Building balancing - Added an inexpensive Local Port building which reduces the embarking/disembarking times in rural provinces. - Re…

• Release Notes - 2020-05-19

Arcorian - - News

1589894458_news_images_17087.jpg Release Notes - 2020-05-19 Attention, Generals! Today’s release implements ‘early war’ and ‘late war’ modells for several units in Call of War! This means that units change their visuals when they reach a certain research level! The community has been asking for a long time to have high level units look differently on the map than their low level counterparts. We are very excited to finally bring this feature to the game! With today’s release Armored Cars, Light …

• Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines

Arcorian - - News

Quote from blue44elephant: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Almost first one to like in all updates ” What does that mean? ” It means you beat him on it on this announcement.

• Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines

Arcorian - - News

1589552042_news_images_17071.png Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines Attention, Generals! With the next phase of Call of War 1.5 we are taking things a lot further than before! One of the major changes is the introduction of Doctrines in Call of War 1.5! Doctrines will make a huge difference in how you play a nation, so it is important to understand what the Doctrine of your country is and how to take advantage of its strengths and how to compensate for its weaknesses. In any Call of War 1.5 …

• New Units in CoW 1.5

Arcorian - - News

1589382525_news_images_17047.jpg Attack Bomber & Rocket Artillery Attention, generals! Some of you may have wondered when Call of War 1.5 will be back again and what changes we will make to it. Well, you don’t have to wonder much longer! Call of War 1.5 soon returns with new updates, new adjustments and brand new units! Today we introduce to you some shiny new units that will be available in future Call of War 1.5 games - The Attack Bomber, the Rocket Artillery and the SP Rocket Artillery! All t…

• Quote from 2011Wolfe1102: “Umm I had this problem but at the time I was only receiving win in round achievements and while going through my achievements list claiming the gold I never saw any of the win in rounds and only claimed defeat troops and research and got 25000 gold but then I got the service message and lost 11000 of the gold that wasn’t claimed nor could be claimed from the false achievements wondering if this can be cleared up by anyone if it was the bug but I swear it wasn’t ” Hello…

• UPDATE: We are currently notifying all affected players via ingame PM. The message includes the amount of gold deducted from the account in case a reward was claimed. In case the amount extents the amount of gold currently on the account, we decided to not have accounts go into negative numbers, as this is the first time this happened. Should a similar error occur in the future, we will not repeat this though. Spending gold gained through an error like this will be considered exploitation of a b…

• Quote from pjrobbo: “I mysteriously unlocked 22 awards today but can't claim them. Error code -22. ” We deactivated reward claiming for the moment until the issue with the falsely unlocked achievements is fixed.

• Quote from Iczz: “Uhh, i didn't know that there was a bug and I spent some of the gold. Can you guys like reverse that cuz that is unfair. ” Falsely claimed gold rewards will be deducted from the account of those players who claimed them already.

• Attention Generals! Due to a change made to our data base today, several achievements were unlocked to players who did not meet the requirements for these achievements. As a result, gold rewards were claimable for these players. In order to keep game rounds fair for all Call of War players we have to revert these achievements and the gold rewards attached to them. Therefore, we will revert all achievements and rewards claimed between 1:15 pm and 6:30 pm CEST on Friday, May 8th 2020. To honor fai…

• hmmm... looks like some of you are quite eager to play All countries: All inn.

• English Channel - Event

Arcorian - - News

Quote from Killer8282: “Guess All countries all in won’t be the next event :(. Well, this event seems fun anyway. ” All countries all in will be back at some point, don't worry! Quote from Killer8282: “ What if your opponent goes inactive though.... ” In that case the AI will take over until your opponent is back, or you got defeated!

• English Channel - Event

Arcorian - - News

1588667532_news_images_16952.png English Channel - Event France is occupied and war is raging across the continent. British and German forces are concentrated on both sides of the English Channel, preparing to invade! Who will make the first move? Will Germany bring the Blitz to the British Isles or will British forces plant the seed of freedom to rid Europe from German occupation? In our “English Channel” event, you become the leader of the United Kingdom or Germany in a battle between you and …

• Call of War 1.5

Arcorian - - News

1573036749_news_images_14776.png No. 1 Call of War 1.5 or “The game like it always should have been” Silvio Bohra, Game Designer of Call of War and Community Manager back in 2015 We never planned for Call of War to be stagnant. It was always meant to evolve and improve, with the gameplay mechanics and graphics being refined over time. This is very important in today’s competitive games market. While we made some additions to CoW over the course of its development, we could have done more in retr…

• Thanks guys! I will take care of what you mentioned so far. From what I have seen it should be easy enough for us to find the locations of those lines due to your descriptions... However, in doubt and when possible please provide a screenshot as well. Especially when it is rather complicated to descirbe the location in words.

• Call of War mobile

Arcorian - - News

1587733462_news_images_16832.png No. 2 Call of War mobile or “Hide in a bush when an enemy attacks” Christopher Lörken, Founder and Managing Director, and back in 2015 Producer of Call of War: Call of War was originally developed as a desktop game. Although we dabbled in mobile with a light-version of Supremacy 1914 called “Panzer Wars”, we didn't really feel like we had gotten the hang of it yet. Despite those early experiences, we always saw bringing CoW to mobile as something to strive for. T…

• Display problem

Arcorian - - Bug Reports and Issues

Hello Zimbbrisor, Thank you for your report. I passed this on to our QA department and they will take a look at it. You mentioned in your second post "like you can see, that white circle supposed to be my planes"... actually I cannot see the white circle you are refering to. But, to be fair, I am kind of blind sometimes when it comes to this. Could you help me out to figure out which circle you mean there?