Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “It can take 24 hours for rewards to be credited to your account. ”

• Bunkers in 1.5?

VorlonFCW - - General Discussions

Airplanes and rockets are units, so yes.

• I filled out the survey

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…23fe948cb277cd9f4678cd522

• i have a problem

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

Achievements do have a few requirements. In order to receive credit for any achievement the game must be ranked. Games become ranked when there are 6 or more active players. when the number of active players drops to two, the ranking period may end. This will be listed as an article in the newspaper each day. With achievements such as killing X units ( or killing with X units ) an additional requirement is that the units you destroy belong to a currently active player. Units owned by AI or Inact…

• Be careful, the media lobby will stage a big protest with cries of “censorship” and “freedom of the press” if you try and stop a news story. Your popularity could be adversely affected to say the least. I have found that tolerating the reporters is the best course of action. Now a truly clever player can take advantage of the reporters and use their information for clever misdirection. Let’s say you are planning to build rockets in one province, if you build a secret lab in several different pro…

• Game not working

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

It sounds like your internet connection may be experiencing some lag. I have had time that I needed to clear my browser cache several times a day to keep good performance. As it worked once I expect it will resolve your issue again.

• Quote from Mad_Gunk: “What do you think about rebellions, and morale in the game after I attack i am having trouble regaining morale which massively affects my manpower with a overdue of resources. great to talk to talk to you love this game. ” Managing morale is easy if you read my guide. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ions-and-province-morale/

• With the 1.5 version please throw away the list of specific unit SBDE, it is not valid in any way for 1.5. 1.5 takes the 10 strongest units in any stack and uses them for the battle , the rest are ignored. That can be 10 of one kind, or 10 unique units, it matters not.

• All units have a close combat range of 5k distance. There is no requirement for a road or path connecting the two units in order for combat to begin. land units definitely should be able to open fire on disembarking troops. While disembarking these troops will be a “ship” that is drawn up on the beach. It makes no sense for the “ship” to be invincible to land weapons until the disembarking is complete. Likewise if any convoy or ship comes within weapons range of a land unit the land unit should …

• The planes were apparently equipped for anti submarine warfare as a last ditch effort of the doomed carrier. Sometimes in war such things are possible against even the highest odds.

• 1.05 combat system?

Remember that a “unit” icon on the screen represents a great number of individuals. An infantry unit is actually a thousand men with rifles. So if you start with a thousand men calling themselves “first infantry division” then they will still be called the “first infantry division” until they are almost defeated. Sixty men with rifles are still shooting back at you when the first infantry division has 6% health left.

• Insurgents, guerrillas, rebels, etc have always been a part of war. This isn’t a make believe mechanic.

• You get points for each building and each level of building towards your economic score. Really the key to maximizing your economic score is to spend any extra resources on buildings late in the game when you are in the “mop up” phase and don’t need to keep producing units.

• Having to explain the joke takes most of the fun out of it but here we go: a broken record would have a repeating loop if the pathway got damaged so the needle would take the same path again and again instead of continuing the song. This is an analogy because the game creation system got stuck in a loop one night and created new games repeatedly instead of waiting for them to get full. This means there were a great number of games that were available but not full. Now after the game creation sys…

• Managing morale is simply one of the logistical things that a player needs to do. With some understanding of the influences to morale in both positive and negative directions a clever player can manage morale so it does not interrupt the gameplay at all. It is quite realistic that a garrison force is needed to maintain order in a province after it is captured. I suppose it depends on your outlook about your actions. Everyone considers themselves to be the liberator and bringer of freedom to the …

• Rare Material Usage

VorlonFCW - - Questions and Answers

The resources are balanced so that there should be shortages of some things. Limitless resources and manpower removes all the strategy from the game and it will be nothing more than who can click the fastest. There are many simple shoot-em-up games that fit that mold already.

• The idea of the game is for you to conquer provinces and remake the borders of the map in the way that you desire. There are many different maps that exhibit various features both historical and imaginary.

• Game not working

VorlonFCW - - Bug Reports and Issues

We are not experiencing any issues currently. You may have a problem with your device, connection, or browser. Likely your browser is taking you in circles. Close the game, clear your browser cache for all time, close and reopen your browser, and try again. Your browser may also be outdated. This happens sometimes with various security updates. Check your browser settings and you may need to update or replace your browser. You can try a different browser, a different device, or a different inter…

• There was a hiccup in the game creation system about that time, and the creation of games was repeated. If I compare it to a broken record that repeats the same segment over and over does anyone remember how vinyls worked way back when? You know, those round things that music came on.

• 1.05 combat system?

Units retain their identities until they die. As their hit points decrease their effective strength and speed are reduced. This is the intended function.