Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• New Event - All Countries: All In

Ryan04px2025 - - News

Quote from gusv: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “That isn't as bad as barracks though ” That is one thing to watch when you take over provinces of an adversary- to disable barracks and sea ports that you do not plan to use. If not disabled, a lot of your food and oil are going out the window! ... ” Yes! Absolutely! Also, don't build barracks in all your core provinces. It doesn't work

• We can have a forum for suggestions/ideas and discussion about it. If you have server issues, Discord will be a great idea.

• In the Europe map, it isn't JUST Europe. You can find many more countries in it from (North America, Africa) so it wouldn't be just Asia countries in that map.

• New Event - All Countries: All In

Ryan04px2025 - - News

Quote from vyliance: “massive food shortage when u build more inf ” That isn't as bad as barracks though

• Quote from GEN.FARSWAN: “yes nazis were bad i believe but not the German people they didnt know what they were doing in genocide they just followed their leader who were really bad in some matters but otherwise they thought they were justdoing it for countrys betterment (rommel and many german generals were good too along with soldiers and civilians) ” A lot of Nazi soldiers have no idea what is going on which is really sad.

• Quote from Little Racoon: “Tutorial is good for a quick warm-up game, but I would definitely prefer the bigger maps. More challenges, and occasionally having a game that just sticks in your mind for a long time/one that forces you to stay up all night. Too bad the 22p maps have lots of players that eventually go inactive. ” That is one big difference between COW and CON.

• Quote from revengegirl: “I'm not sure i can help you sadly. Me personally i don't have steam nor do i use it i just go on google there i write call of war i log in then it's done. I never can't relate with this issue maybe someone else can help you. ” Yes same. I thought everyone used steam.

• Quote from justinj51: “I have been trying to enter a tutorial and it just opens a page with a picture of the game and title and a nothing else. The game number is 3,224,337 ” How long is it not working? Is it okay now? OR not?

• New Event

Ryan04px2025 - - Questions and Answers

But in historical world war map shouldn't have such clear alliance made up. It is really complicated at this time because the alliances are too large and will need major tweaks to get it balanced.

• Sigh, i hope someone grants me fp soon. So i know about the future... Or i am probably going to quit this game with the new updates.

• Favourite Drink?

Ryan04px2025 - - Off Topic

Hm... I hope you are mature enough for the forums. Haha

• Quote from WarOnTheMoon: “That is the harsh truth of war. ” Not in modern day. Every hero's story should be told, every sacrifice should be know because every hero did something extraordinary and every sacrifice means another family would live without a loved one.

• Same

• It is full at this moment

• New Event

Quote from Little Racoon: “You forgot Japan and China...sad Asian noises ” It wouldn't be balanced anyways

• New Event

Hm... 1v1v1 didn't work really well last map. Also, the 3 coalitions aren't really balanced. US, Canada, Mexico AND all South American countries are too powerful and big. Depends on the VP though... European countries include UK/France/Germany or not? If so, it is overpowered... What happens to the other countries in Africa?

• Quote from Little Racoon: “This thread reminds us that it is not the generals who win the battles and the war, but rather, the average soldier who does. A nod of respect and appreciation to the greatest generation of the modern age, if not the greatest of all time. ” Yes, I was about to say Eisenhower when people started stating soldiers. So i stayed and watched...

• I don't mind about the doctrines but the need unit category and buildings are out of the picture.

• Release Notes - 2020-05-19

Ryan04px2025 - - News

They have spent a long time on this. They might not give up...

• Release Notes - 2020-05-19

Ryan04px2025 - - News

Hey, Sasa Cigo, thanks for saying it! Yes, i do not support 1.5!!! Also, just checking, are you saying people who oppose 1.5 doesn't like anyone or doesn't like it anymore? Just making sure... _--_ _--_ --_____-- Ryan