Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just for verification purposes. Militia get their bonus in Forest - not Mountains. And yes, Militia are NOT useless. They are valuable when you need additional, quick, 2nd line production. Take over an enemy Industrial Complex, and build a barracks and pump out a Militia unit in 4-5 hours to help protect the province. Sometimes it isn't the unit itself that deters the attack, but the presence of a unit to redirect the enemy focus.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Seroslav: “YEAH!! BIG RED BUTTON hahaha, especially big when You launch a nuclear missile Would be so much fun to push it ” So what you want is something like this: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…cf8dcf97eac6c7ced0469ed9a Others have suggested a cancel button. I don't think it is necessary as every other confirmation message in COW works on the "close with the "x" to cancel" principle. Perhaps @freezy can add this to the already very long suggestion list. ” yah,…

• Commandos

RadRoofer - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from King Draza Mihajlovic: “we already have Commandos ” this is probably a suggested change to them.

• Quote from nemuritor98: “solution: don't let cities with fortifications without army. what do you want, the fortification to become alive? xD ” obviously what I am suggesting is to lower the food cost when units are in the city with a fortification.

• Just a thought, since food production is a difficult resource to manage. Any army units inside a city with a fortification, will require 10% less upkeep, when the city is not under attack. The number can be increased beyond 10%, just putting a number there. I'd like to see more benefit from a fortification. When the city is being seiged, fortifications have great value, but when cities are left unoccupied, which is very common, it becomes very simple for enemies to quickly overrun you, and leavi…

• Just another idea is 25% of core production with an increase of 1% every day held by country, max of maybe 67% production, and resets to 25% if captured by a new non-core country.

• I am confused at the responses. I am under the impression that non-moving land units which are attacked, use their defending skills. If the unit is moving or given moving instruction during the battle, they then become attackers and get their own attack count-down. I routinely set up my units to stop just before coming into contact with the enemy so that they are considered defensive when the enemy runs into my troops. And then, there are scenarios when the enemy troops are at low health, I will…

• Peace is also a necessity! A little story if you wish to read: I just completed, or rather stepped down from a 100-player map. I was at war with 4 countries, had a large army of over 400 units which obviously ate alot of food. Anyways, while at war with 4 countries, food production was positive, approx +1,000 per hour. After 2 other countries declared war on me, food production dropped to approx +200 per hour. Before completely destroying any countries, the final coalition declared war on me, ad…

• Both would be considered attacking. All moving units will be engaging in attacking. Only standing still units will be defending.

• Map Generation Issue

yup, that delayed start is really annoying.

• Problem player

RadRoofer - - Questions and Answers

Quote from grandpooba52: “should have guessed, but why not just RP ” Cuz Arpee is AhbV the kewl way

• Which is the best?

RadRoofer - - General Discussions

Quote from TazGaming: “So basically, I played call of war for half a year, and I still don't get something. I don't know how players get lots of army units of all types so fast? Plz help ” Please elaborate.

• Map Generation Issue

Perhaps make password protected games cost gold? With the exception of Alliance Wars, Alliance Games, or Player-League games.

• Motorways

you should post your ideas in the suggestions/criticism thread. Also, I'd like to point out that building and increasing your infrastructure increases movement speed of your land units.

• 25 manpower to destroy a building ain't bad. It isn't needed either, but just a thought. Making a missile takes manpower....why shouldn't making and planting a bomb.

• Search for Game

It would be convenient to have an option to block out locked games. Scrolling through the long list of password protected games is just tedious. Also, a good search function wold be to search by map size, not just the specific map. I like 20+ player games. Some may like 10-19 player games Others, less than 9 players. I would also like to see a search option by game day. I realize if I scroll to the bottom, I will see older games, but why not have a search option for it. This one may be seldom us…

• In addition to the option to demolish buildings, I would lie to see 2 options. 1: recycle the building. This could take 12 hrs to reduce a level and you get some resources back. Not much, but some. 2: Bomb the building. This would be instantly, but uses rare materials and goods and manpower and money.

• Problem player

RadRoofer - - Questions and Answers

Future reference: password protect the game

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from RadRoofer: “I do love to use Artillery units. ” Rad, you are smarter than most players, and indeed, smarter than many of the highly ranked players I have encountered if you make good use of artillery. It's one of the most neglected unit types in the game because, I suspect, it does not provide the instant kills that tactical bombers and some other units types provide. That said, it is one of the best units to reduce your own casualties while inflicting losses on…

• YAH, disable barracks is very important too.