Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why would you want to have this feature in the game at all? First off, it encourages wolfpacking, which is very much against the official Call of War rules. What possible advantage would you gain from making an AI country? Why would you want to give up land at all, especially if you get nothing back in return?

• Quote from Diabolical: “I have an idea. What if we made the Armored Car's higher levels SIGNIFICANTLY stronger. Maybe we could put in a Mad Max Defensive cage with dual-mounted machine guns on a level 2 AC and an extra-heavy armor package with an RPG launcher on a level 3 AC. Give it a magnetically-driven railgun and an ultra-light, high-impact resistant, Kevlar armor on level 4. Don't forget to add lasers on the Elite level 5. Oh, and add a quantum generator engine on level 5 so it can go reall…

• Game ID is 2096388. It's one of the speed games, so that may have contributed. Luckily, I haven't seen this problem since making the original post.

• I just discovered that the level 6 submarine for the Russian tech is called the "Whiskey Class." Oh Lord, today's a beautiful day!

• Nah, sorry, not really for me. Maybe another time though. For those who play, have fun!

• For me, the biggest problem was the time, or more specifically, how the in-game timers didn't synchronize with the 4X speed. It made it incredibly difficult to know how much I was producing, when research would be done, or even when my troops would arrive at a destination. While it wasn't the only problem, (see Clanpred's post) it was, in my opinion, the worst. But outside of that, I really enjoyed this event, and hope to see it more refined in the future.

• This has happened to me a handful of times, but only on the speed round. This may just be a problem for those games, but its possible normal games have this problem as well. After I research an upgrade for a unit (not the unit itself) I would go to produce the unit in a province with all the prerequisites. However, it wouldn't let me use it, as if I didn't research the unit at all or the province didn't meet the requirements. I went to other provinces, and the exact same thing. I made sure I had…

• Quote from darksoul111: “To sum up: Destroyers cannot damage ground units. Destroyers can damage air units, both passively (if they are patrolling overhead), or actively by bombarding an airfield with airplanes or rockets on it. Cruisers can damage all units, but very slowly. Battleships also can damage ground units, but at a faster pace. (you can guess why.) ” Destroyers also cannot harm buildings, while cruisers can to a slight degree and battleships can demolish. The best use of destroyers is…

• When I just searched speed the games didn't come up, at least not the current ones. However, I was able to find them when I searched [SPEED], so that could be your problem.

• Alliance

king meatster - - General Discussions

Something that you could do is use the "Find Alliance" button. Go to the alliance tab on the home screen, and if you're not in one already, there will be two buttons, one for "Find Alliance" and one for "Create Alliance". "Find Alliance" will take you to a page with a bunch of alliances, all of them with the JOIN button. The results are random and different every time, so there should be plenty of selection.

• Alliance

king meatster - - General Discussions

Some alliances (especially the ones that play competitively) don't show the JOIN button. That could be because its full, but I'm not exactly sure. The only way to get into these is to contact someone in the alliance and ask them to invite you in via email. Other alliances show an APPLY button instead of a JOIN button. This means that the alliance leader will look at your profile and decide whether or not to bring you in. It's not a guarantee, but it's still good. Hope I helped with that, good lu…

• Fix Day End

king meatster - - Suggestions / Criticism

Alright, sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll edit that out.

• In the official rules, gold is fair game for anyone to use. That's just the downside of capitalism, I'm afraid. However, most organized games have rules against gold use, and many players despise "Goldies" (what I'm calling gold users from now on) to the point that they will actively witch hunt anyone using, even by accident. A simple solution is to add a feature that will ban gold for certain games, much like how you can turn the anti-cheat off. A cap would be nice, but the problem with this is…

• Fix Day End

Before I say anything, let me just say that I am American, and while I might benefit from this, I can acknowledge that there is a problem. Saying that some players don't have an advantage over others when they clearly do is, in my opinion, an expression of ignorance. And while Clanpred is 100% correct, it may not be as big of an impact as he says it is, or can be fixed quite easily. I still stick by my original proposal of choosing when the day ends when the game is being made. Alternatively, ha…

• When is it? Can I get a date or is it when everything is full? This isn't my application btw.

• Fix Day End

Completely agree. I would love a way to change when the days end, maybe select a time when the game is being created.

• Nuclear bombers. Why would you go through the trouble of researching strategic bombers AND nuclear bombers when rockets (nuclear or otherwise) are just as good if not better?

• I think were forgetting about the big one, the railroadgun. Sure, it has its drawbacks, such as speed and cost. But when used correctly, it's the best unit in the entire game. It's base stats are better than lvl 5 artillery, and if you pair it with AA, anti-tank, and a med tank, it would be almost unstoppable.

• They always ask for paratroopers. Why do they always ask for paratroopers?

• They used to have an in-game chat, but they removed it. I don't know why, maybe nobody was using it. But I think that they should bring it back so that if you want to notify people in your own game about something, it doesn't cause confusion in global chat.