Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Controlled Airspace

mio123 - - News

to sum-up : the recent changes make the patrolling option similar to the one in Conflict of Nations unfortunately it is considered to be a bug fix by the devs while the real solution is to stop planes from inflicting damage to ground targets while patrolling in peace time I am no programming pro but I think a team who was able to create such a successful game, and implement tons of new features should be able to do it

• Controlled Airspace

mio123 - - News

speaking of realism : declaring war because of air space violation, do you know just how important such decision is ? sending an entire nation to war, how devastating can it be for such a ridiculous reason ? do you think declaring war is something leaders do every afternoon ? and for what ? c'mon man this is a game yes but realism is the pretext the devs used so ... + declaring war is not a decision that a sergent or even a colonel takes, it's the commander in chief of the armed forces ( in this…

• I would say no for these reasons : 1- the experience in CoN proved that even with drones, able to get inside enemy territory without causing war, most players are no longer using air units to gather intel, in fact, they don't gather intel at all, drones are not stealth untis until a advanced level so they can be spotted, + they are considered to be a waist of time and resources, so people just mobilize big armies and hope for the best 2- realistically speaking, no "spy aircraft" existed during W…

• Controlled Airspace

mio123 - - News

Nonsense ! If you find foreign planes patrolling over your lands, and you want to start a war because of that, you can just shoot it down with your AAA + what if you can not afford starting a war, the CPU forces you to fight because smb patrolled over your troops, I mean come on ! + the only one able to declare war must be the player himself ! I resent being forced to fight because the CPU thinks I should NB : the only think I can stand is a warning message in the intel panel which tells me that…

• Controlled Airspace

mio123 - - News

I vote NAY ! NAY NAY NAY

• [NEW] WW2 ROLEPLAY 1939

mio123 - - Roleplaying Threads

are there any remaining slots ?

• well I have been using it for a while, but no one ever spoke about it ( in the chat nor in the forum ), so how am I expected to know that people are already aware of it ?

• Revolutionary spying tactic

mio123 - - Questions and Answers

- Most of us use spies for 2 purposes 1 . Intercepting messages, trades between players 2 . Revealing all enemy units for the 1st point I can not really help you but if your objective is to find the best path in order to invade your neighbor, then I might just have what you need : Alert : ALL THE FOLLOWING IS PURELY HYPOTHETICAL, RESULTS OF EXPERIMENTAL TESTS WILL COME SOON ( I guess ) - we all know military sabotage spies are the only ones able to reveal enemy positions, but what we do not know…

• Those Backstabbing Allies!

mio123 - - General Discussions

personal experience

• Those Backstabbing Allies!

I will make it simple : never get allied to the 1st millitary power : the 1st player is always an agressive one who will use you to help him without supporting you in return the 2nd or 3rd are good allies, they are usually ready to help to get rid of the 1st never choose a young (teenager) player they are very impulsive and don't worth your trust don't start negotiating your future conquest, it may end your alliance before it begins trust no one

• About Railguns

the only time I was really pleased by using artillery was on a blitz map with germany,during day 1 to 3 I had an oil crisis so I produced 19 artillery and rushed into poland, once I got some oil and dominated the battle I just rushed into Luxembourg and bombed with my 29 artillery the Maginot Line, but I started later to produce medium tanks and then heavy tanks, with my 29 artilley I was sure I could deal big loses to the ennemy enven before my tanks get into battle for the Rail gun I was disap…

• Criticism of Artillery

mio123 - - Suggestions / Criticism

but you forgot the Gallipoli naval battle, whene the british plan was to cut the supply line in the sea by capturing the Dardanelle, all the ottoman had to do was to reinforce the coast with their artillery and mine the position the ships where slow and making hudge targets for the ottoman who didn't use any AP ammo, all they hade to do was to aim high, the canonball hit the ship deck and not the armored sides

• uprisings

mio123 - - Questions and Answers

for me I only leave a milicia or an AA and it usually works

• if you take the capital it's 1/2 of the ressources no matter if it's the 1rs 2nd or 3rd all ressources are important oil to move and produce tanks and armored - for navy steel to produce about any thing rare materials will be important in the late game for secret weapons the others are complementary ressources and are easy to gain

• if you take a city you capture some of the ressources it produces + money but the Jackpot is the Capital

• Naval Control

that's true but having a patrol mode allows to recon the area with out engaging exept if detected by Naval bomber

• Criticism of Artillery

railgun should have 5 dm against ships, with it's long range and it's cost, it will be the key of a coastal defence artilleri should have 5 too but only to secure key positions or destroying landing units

• 2015 Modern Roleplay

mio123 - - Roleplaying Threads

APPLICATION: Player Name: mio123 Nation you wish to play as: libya Name of your leader: Marwan Saad Roleplay Example: (I have been playing mostly on the french server so it’s a new article based on what I have already written hope it counts) The train accident in the US was a cover for a putsh against the president ! 17 December 1978, in the state of Massachusetts, a message was sent to the Union railway office to report an accident on the line 578 between a passenger train and a freight train t…

• Trade Routes

I have an idea trade lines will be predefined and a special feature for blitz maps (if it works it may be implanted in all maps) what a trade line ? well in game it's a LINE !! but the more they are longer to get to your core cities, the less you get ressources (just an idea to balance the game!) + trade lines Must pass by 3 types of cities : productive ones + urban ones + Capital a trade line ends when it gets to your core provinces exemple for a trade line : Tripoli (oil) ----- Naple (closest …

• Naval Control

perfect idea patroling around the english channel and getting a detailled report of all ships spotted like with airplanes for trade routes : again a perfect realistic idea but maybe impossible to add to the game even though it's still a good idea