Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• • In-game Player Nickname: Ramon_CZ • Nation you wish to play as: Germany • Leader of your nation: Gerhard Schröder • The Political Party of your Leader: Social Democratic Party of Germany • Other Role-Plays you have been in: I've never been in RP • Sample Article (It is still required, even if you have been in other Role-Plays): Gerhard Fritz Kurt Schröder (born 7 April 1944) is a German politician, and served as Chancellor of Germany from 1998 to 2005. As a member of the Social Democratic Part…

• Issues and problems

Ramon_CZ - - Suggestions / Criticism

No, I meant it, so it would be a global debate. They would see it all but they could not interfere. As if it was you watching on TV. You will have your opinion and accordingly you will behave. For example, when Sweden president say what he dont want to, for example, that he wil attack you, then immediately begin to rearm and the game will have a realistic impression than if you put several spies who'll only tell where the unit is located. But until they come near thy borders so you can not be su…

• Airborne Units

Germany: Fallschirmjäger 1936 Fallschirmjäger 1937 Fallschirmjäger 1939 Fallschirmjäger 1943 Fallschirmjäger 1945 United States, Great Britain: Airborne Corps 1942 Airborne Corps 1944 Airborne Corps 1945 Airborne Corps 1950 Russia or USSR: VDV(Vozdušno-desantnyje vojska) 1930 VDV(Vozdušno-desantnyje vojska) 1938 VDV(Vozdušno-desantnyje vojska) 1941 VDV(Vozdušno-desantnyje vojska) 1943

• Airborne Units

Germany: Fallschirmjäger 1936 Fallschirmjäger 1937 Fallschirmjäger 1939 Fallschirmjäger 1943 Fallschirmjäger 1945 United States, Great Britain: Airborne Corps 1942 Airborne Corps 1944 Airborne Corps 1945 Airborne Corps 1950 Russia or USSR: VDV(Vozdušno-desantnyje vojska) 1930 VDV(Vozdušno-desantnyje vojska) 1938 VDV(Vozdušno-desantnyje vojska) 1941 VDV(Vozdušno-desantnyje vojska) 1943

• Issues and problems

So, you know what is boring? When you are playing alone on the server. Or when you want to take down your opponent not by physical path, but by mental path. What about: "I I accuse player Paluskot because they damage my buildings of my capital city!." You know, it´s something like the Political Debate. I dont want it in the news, I want custom window where I can discuss with my opponent about the political things and nobody will interfere into our debate! Or I must solve some problems, like this…

• Issues and problems

So, you know what is boring? When you are playing alone on the server. Or when you want to take down your opponent not by physical path, but by mental path. What about: "I I accuse player Paluskot because they damage my buildings of my capital city!." You know, it´s something like the Political Debate. I dont want it in the news, I want custom window where I can discuss with my opponent about the political things and nobody will interfere into our debate! Or I must solve some problems, like this…