Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Ashes RP 2200 [RPU]

MrFixitNC - - Roleplaying Threads

And supposedly I had been given one of those spots. Phantom and some other guy who was apparently setting tings up had both told me the same country I was starting with and all the details worked out.... except the fact that there had been a map acquired, and the game was starting, and the map ID. Anyway..... learned a lesson there......

See.... when you recruit people for an RP game, and they accept and apply and are approved. and they keep checking for updates.... there is a step on your part to INFORM THEM that it has started/will start, and how to join.... you know, dates.... map IDs that sort of important stuff? It is Friday morning. I was promised a map ID by this past Tuesday. But no... the map is on day 5 and still no map ID. Yeah..... take me off the list.

• Thank you.

• Thank you. This is a card on a regular bank account that I use only for online purchases. When I plan to make a purchase, I put the money in the account, then make the purchase same day. It is a debit/credit card.... but I don't see that as being an issue. Perhaps it is, I dunno. But thank you for responding with that info, at least it is a direction to look into.

• Trying to buy gold. Transaction not happening. Showing declined but the bank shows no record that the request for transaction ever came in. Verified money is there, card works elsewhere. Bank says there has been no communication of the transaction incoming. and nothing has been declined. Past transactions went through fine. Please fix ASAP.

umm.... like.... what is it?

• Peter Mat, how were you able to transfer that from the paper to here? I cannot copy/paste anything form the paper, emails, anything in game. And Yes, I agree that was a very classy message. 99% of anything I post in the paper is going to be "In character" but a post like that is good stuff just player to players. I'd vote for it! F. Marion, Yes! That would be great! That way, if we could read the paper without having to join the game, (or if the game is full never be able to read it at all), the…

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from Peachez: “I think a great addition to the game would be mobile rocket launchers. They had them in WW2 so it's a realistic idea. ” Yes, real world V-2s were designed to be mobile, and had specially designed carriers, fuel tankers, and mobile launch control vehicles. Once a secure, camouflaged launch site was selected, I believe it took an hour or two to prepare the rocket for launch, during which time the rocket was effectively defenseless if discovered by patrol…

• I'm thinking something fun might be adding a (perhaps sticky'd) thread in the forums for players to submit "best of" nominations for things such as newspaper articles and forum posts. I know I've seen some really impressive and very amusing newspaper articles. Problem is, only the few players in that map ever see them. If we had such a feature "Vote for best" that would send a copy of the article to the forum thread, not only would it likely generate more interest in using the paper, but the res…

• Problem player

MrFixitNC - - Questions and Answers

I read that your stats could still be effected up to five days after it reverts to "inactive."

• Problem player

Quote from Jewbear: “And thats why we put up a password protection for the rounds. In case you want only certain users to come through, give those friends the password. ” Yeah.... I have since then learned that. Too bad I am forced to be stuck with dealing with the issue myself, or being forced to have 5 days of destruction to my ranking stats because even if I quit and archive, I still cant really "quit" for 5 days. I know.... some "know it all's" would expect a new player to know everything an…

• Problem player

Quote from Jewbear: “The best thing you can do is password protect your game. Since the uninvited players havent broken any rules, sadly us Mods and the GO's cant start removing players. Hope this helps friend. ” Yes, if I had known from the beginning that people would ignore the hundreds of other map options and ignore all the clearly stated conditions of the game, I would have done password protection. Thank you for the professionalism to give a respectful reply. I totally understand why the p…

• Problem player

Thank you all. MontanaBB it is a ranked game. My plan was after day 40, for all of the real players in the game (supposed to have been trustworthy invite only players who would abide by their word) to have one week to prepare, then have an all out war with everything we could muster and see whos long term strategy and theories would come out on top. I was going to have us post all the results and details for others to see and compare notes. Sadly, if the staff cannot/will not do anything about i…

• Problem player

I created a map specifically for testing purposes. I planned to invite a few trustworthy players so we could test out a few theories, and learn some different game strategies in a controlled environment. In the game description I specifically stated "This is a TESTING MAP ONLY, Please do not join without an invitation. Within moments of making the map I had 3 uninvited players and two more followed within hours. I politely contacted each of them explaining the game description, and asking that i…

• Yeah..... I like the tac bombers but...... One meeeeelion tac bombers still don't take a province, you still have to have boots on the ground. For that reason, I like the armored cars. No, they are not big heavy tanks that blast the pudding out of your enemy. They don't "take a lickin and keep on tickin" like the heavy armor. But upgraded to max, they are very fast little rascals! They can respond quicker than anything else on the ground. A few stacks of eight each and a little 5 stack of tac bo…

• I like "experiments" like that! Thanks for posting it.

Quote from Bluephantom956: “The Ashes RP "... Please Fill out the Following Application. We will use this to get an idea for what level of RP you participate in. ------------- * If you are a Member of the RPU, you do not need to type a sample, as you already typed a sample to join the RPU In-game Name: MrFixitNC Nation Name: The Dictatorship of Bubba Reb Nation Leader Title: Dictator (although he HATES the term) Nation Leader: Bubba Reb Nation Flag: Star and stripes. (like Current USA flag but w…

I am interested in joining and will read up on the info. thanks for the invite.

• Quote from F. Marion: “A set limit for a given game would also be entertaining. In fact, it might be the amount "paid" to enter the game. I could enjoy a game with a 10K gold entrance fee and that amount is all that I have available for that game. This would level playing field of wallets, possibly reduce the tendency to abandon a game and still maintain the profit margin for Bytro. ” That is essentially what would happen if this idea is implemented. A player would spend X amount of money to ens…

• Winter Cleaning

MrFixitNC - - News

I noticed a few of those improvements within minutes. Great job! Thank you for doing them!