Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from AshtonatorGaming: “Ok ok ok. It's about time I fix what I did in the past, or at least apologize. I played this game for a long time, mostly in 100 or 25 player games. I thought it was pretty good fun, got many of my school mates to join in and many of my other internet pals to hop on it too. We had a lot of good times, (And some heated ones, mostly about peace deals and such.) I was banned some time ago, and I lashed out like the edgy teen I was, from what I could tell, I was trying …

• Alt WW2 RolePlay

AshtonatorGaming - - Roleplaying Threads

smh i forgot i changed my gravatar avatar

• Alt WW2 RolePlay

Yeah this was gonna be our most professional alt ww2 rp aswell. Really sad. Tryna get unbanned for some more RP goodness.

• Ok ok ok. It's about time I fix what I did in the past, or at least apologize. I played this game for a long time, mostly in 100 or 25 player games. I thought it was pretty good fun, got many of my school mates to join in and many of my other internet pals to hop on it too. We had a lot of good times, (And some heated ones, mostly about peace deals and such.) I was banned some time ago, and I lashed out like the edgy teen I was, from what I could tell, I was trying to sound like a smart ***. I d…

• Countries you shouldn't play as. There are 4 countries that make no sense to play as. Those being Xingjiang, Tibet, Manchukuo, and to a lesser extent, Mongolia. (Maybe Persia, but I think they are cool) Replacing those countries makes some sense in my opinion. I can see why forcing the Soviets and Japan to worry about more player countries makes sense. But for the most part people who play these countries tend to quit, at least in my experiences. So I can't really say that it works out to well. …

• Sounds great. I would love to see this implemented. Because Manchukuo and such are... yeah. I cant play it sadly, cause I was banned. Not sure why tho. All I've been doing is RPs.

• I was banned too. Not sure why though. I went inactive, or something, for just 2 days. And I come back and BAM. I checked my email, nothing. Of course I would be more mad, but, until at least I figure out why, I'll just play EU4 or HOI4 or something. At least tell me why I was banned?

• Oh noes. After all this time. Agggh. Uh... Seriously though. Not sure why. If it was for some multiaccounting or something. Aggh. If it was for inappropriate content. I was WAY worse in the past. So you could of at least killed me off before I stopped being a Eugene (As in, terrible) I really did like this game. All I want to know is why. Even if it is a valid one. (Why I was banned that is.)

• I used my normal everything. Nothings working. Can't even send myself a password reset. Password hasnt changed. Sure as hell my username hasnt changed.

• thanks. Ill try and figure something out...

• An idea me and my friends had. You know how it displays how many kills a unit has in its information tab? Well if you didn't, it does. I always wondered why. Other than bragging, I thought of two things. The possibility of leveling up a unit through kills rather than research (just for that unit that is) and possibly naming divisions that have made a lot of kills. Say you are in a hundred player game, and an infantry you've had since day 1, has 10 kills. Instead of just having the number as a br…

• Just wondering. Is there any way for one of my friends to just join a game as an AI country? He wants to participate but he doesn't want a big country because he hasn't much time. It is the 25 player map we are going to play on, if not I guess he could play as Tibet or something. But I was wondering if it was possible in any way. (Kind of dumb I know and understand fully why it wouldn't, but still wondering)

• I'm interested.

• Uh. May I join?

• Alt WW2 RolePlay

Oh some other stuff I forgot. Map: 25 Player World Map Playable Countries (Major): Germany - AshtonatorGaming USSR - JustCuz USA - zackmat Italy - NorthDuty United Kingdom - Sceptimus123 N. China - Open Japan - Open Poland - Open France - Open Playable Countries (Minor): Australia - Taken Manchukuo - Open Tibet - Open Mongolia - Open Xinjiang - Open Sweden - Jakob Klien Yugoslavia - Open Romania - Open Turkey - Open Persia - Open Mexico - Open Canada - Open Brazil - Open Argentina - Open India -…

• Alt WW2 RolePlay

This isn't anything special. But I wanted people to apply rather than just join like my other ones. The Rules are as follows. 1. Basic RP rules. Post daily, stay active, no landgrabbing, no trolling, you get the idea. 2. Be realistic. Have logical reasons behind your actions. 3. Have a good reason to go to war with anyone. You can't just invade a country without warning, this includes inactive and AI countries. Come up with a good reason for a war. 4. Don't be afraid to surrender. Fighting to th…

• If I'm to late RIP. Player Name: AshtonatorGaming Discord: AshtonatorGaming#7195 I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree Faction Name: The New German State Starting Country: Iowa Faction Leader: Jakob Klien Faction Description: Iowa, a state with a …

• Switzerland OP

AshtonatorGaming - - Off Topic

Well that escalated quickly. Didn't it?forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…66df9d87dd359fd16396d6ad1

• Their are still slots. But everytime I click play it takes me to the homepage. Is that because it hasnt started? Silly me if so