Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Proposed RP

benitocortez - - Roleplaying Threads

I'm in! I love roleplaying Hey, Butter Ball! You should start organizing the game

• Commando Units?

benitocortez - - Suggestions / Criticism

Well, considering the WWII was an explosion of warfare technology (and others topics too), it would be a little bit hard to put everything in a browser game! Remember this is not a HoI3 it wont be as difficult and complex as that game is But still is pretty good. I agree about adding more non-mechanized units, but a Commando unit... if we take in consideration the way they worked in real life, it was a combination between sabotage work, warfare behind the enemy lines, guerrilla kind... And they …

• They are the test for the Space Race game. Your troops arent exactly located in Earth, but rather in the space and the Moon; you know, why to do two beta games? when you can have one beta for both! I just hope it gets fixed soon >-<

• Really? Pff, then I will wait x.x And my troops are invading Germany! I hope it will be solved fast x.x

• Ok, few hours ago I could play without any trouble, now the units didnt uploaded I play the english version, I had youtube and gmail opened. I restarted the browser (Firefox) twice, and it didnt work. I will try it here again and in a different browser (Chrome) x.x This is the Error message, it was too long, so I had to erase some of them: ---- (Hidden Content)

• Game is great

benitocortez - - Questions and Answers

The tutorial is good for the first 2 days, but it should be something like ''Basic Tutorial'' and ''Advanced Tutorial''. The one that it already exists its perfect as a ''Basic Tutorial'' and it let's the new players taste the game and survive a couple of days. But for further information and further knowledge there should be an ''Advanced Tutoial'' which gives you every or most of the details of the game, how the combat system works, a recommended strategy for your first 4 days in-game, etc, et…