Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Air base damage

florinc13 - - General Discussions

Hello guys! I have a question about aircrafts. Example: An airplane is patrolling a territory or attacking an enemy city/unit from an air base. If this air base gets damaged while the airplane is on mission and the airplane can't land on any air bases in its range, what happens to the aircraft? Thanks.

• Reveal planes

Thanks, guys. I moved away my units that could cause problems with the revealing and recently, the planes appeared (omg 25 planes, 170 power...).

• Reveal planes

Quote from DxC: “One possibility is that you have a unit within view range of where the planes were when you got reveal, but the planes have since moved. If that is the case you could try moving your units away from that area and the old intel ghosts should show up. However, since you used gold you probably looked at everything right away so it may be for some other reason. ” Thank you for your response. I'll try this.

• Reveal planes

Hello guys! Recently, I used gold to reveal all armies of one of my enemies. He has many troops and I was curious to see them. One problem occured: I am sure he has many planes, once I saw a squadron with 24-25 aircrafts patrolling close to my border but only a few planes (2-3) appeared on the map after revealing all armies. What happened to the other 20 (or more) planes? I am sure he has them, I read all the articles about him and he could not lose them. It is very unlikely that he sold them (I…