Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “For something that specific you will need to submit a bug report from your game. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…93fae8de5899fe9b08003fb45 ” yup did that

• This is game 2146790. I am Germany, and i am encountering problems with the 62nd Medium Tank division (K62). (Location Spain, Soria). 1) The unit can be selected as in located and touchable, but once selected, although the composition of the unit stays up, all the other buttons do not work, and the "grey arrow" indicating the unit was selected, turns back to white. 2)The unit therefore cannot move, either with the drag button, the move button. 3)The unit therefore cannot be split. 4)The composit…

• Quote from Time4Alchemy: “I'd still rather prefer taking normal damage from a refuelling stack of planes. However to each their own method! ” Except if they refuel in a fortified, AAA protected city...

• Quote from Time4Alchemy: “Quote from darksoul111: “A good thing to try out is counting the time in detail. You see the enemy bombers coming back to base in 5m3secs. They will have let's say 10m25secs refuelling time. They then have a 15m34secs trajectory to your units. Your patrolling aircrafts are halfway between enemy airfield and your land units. With this information, plan it carefully so that when the 15 minutes tick, the enemy bombers are in your fighter's patrol area. Devastation usually …

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Okay, so your THREE L3 tactical bomber squadrons in a single wing attacked a stack of enemy light tanks, which were protected by FIVE L3 fighters squadrons patrolling above the light tanks . . . what was the result? How much damage was suffered by the bombers, fighters and tanks? Also, merely passing through a fighter wing's patrol radius will not necessarily inflict damage on the bombers unless they attack something within the fighters' radius. The aircraft patrol functio…

• Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Quote from darksoul111: “Thank you for your answer! @Dr. Leipreachán I was starting to get nervous. Are you talking about my account "llorisfrance" ? Currently, I cannot access it from the callofwar.com website. ” hey again That was my mistake I was focusing on the account that matched your forum name you should be good to go ” Did I ever mentioned I loved you?

• Thank you for your answer! @Dr. Leipreachán I was starting to get nervous. Are you talking about my account "llorisfrance" ? Currently, I cannot access it from the callofwar.com website.

• Does this forum thread even have a point? Did any of us get answers?

• Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Greetings Generals, If you find that your game account is banned this means it has been banned by the Call of War Support team. The reason for your ban can come for many different reasons but most commonly it is down to the following; 1. You were sent a warning by the support team about Multi accounts and refused to reply. 2. You were asked by the support team to submit 3 new username choices as your current name violated our game rules and/or Terms of Service. Note:…

• Quote from Strule: “Well our experience is quite different. In 25p maps that I've played most of the late game empires that overcome whole map in late game were European ones. ” 'was talking about 100p maps

• Quote from Strule: “The crucial part is Europe. Fullfilled with small countries with HUGE amount of resources staggered between them. ” That is really, really, really not true. If you observe carefully, you will see that every country in the 100 map is balanced. Some countries will produce more wheat (tanganyika), more iron (British Columbia), oil (Irak), but it is always by the same extra amount. Thus resources by country are balanced. Now if you mean that as Europe is more densely packed, all …

• Flying Wing

darksoul111 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I am completely against any stealth bomber/fighter. The only think that I would think suits the game would be a stealth recon aircraft to spy (able to patrol) over enemy territory without being seen* and without declaring war. *except if say, a fighter comes in at 5km range.

• Controlled Airspace

darksoul111 - - News

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Patriot is a lot older weapon than 8-9 years. Not as far back as WW2 though. Still, with rockets being effective against troops which is a fantasy element as well, why not. ” Deployed in 1984, effectiveness was proven, but still controversial. Cost : over 3,000,000 dollars. Have fun building that in Call of War.

• Controlled Airspace

darksoul111 - - News

Quote from 99Jaguarclaw: “I think they should make rockets to shoot down other rockets (In rang and in sight) ” Huh what. How does that work? Like a V-2 rocket being intercepted by some kind of other rocket? There's a reason why THAAD is so important today : that's because it has been invented 8-9 years ago and has the ability to do that. But remember, the game takes place pre-ww2. So no.

• world maps

darksoul111 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Not a bad idea.

• To sum up: Destroyers cannot damage ground units. Destroyers can damage air units, both passively (if they are patrolling overhead), or actively by bombarding an airfield with airplanes or rockets on it. Cruisers can damage all units, but very slowly. Battleships also can damage ground units, but at a faster pace. (you can guess why.)

• Controlled Airspace

darksoul111 - - News

@K.Rokossovski If you are referring to what is happening to me in the PL right now, I am still unable to attack the country. In fact, it is more of a disadvantage since I have the morale penalty for being at war, yet I am unable to attack.

• Troops not moving

darksoul111 - - Questions and Answers

Check your network connection, sometimes it lags and thus does not register the action, or display it.

• Quote from DxC: “@'darksoul111 It shouldn't affect the battle stats, but in some scenarios it can influence stack merging and stack targeting. ” Thank you!

• Quote from I Patton: “LOL. Land combat always occurs at 0 Kph and there's no "distance" factor in land combat. ” That's where you're wrong. If you force march your unit as a jump to a city, occupied by an enemy garrison, you will fight, which will cause the two units to not be on the complete same location while fighting, more like 3min march away. If you also look on @DxC 's calculator, you will see that you have a choice distance wise : 0km, or 1,2,3 km... which is where my question comes from…