Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Italian Forum Online

TheBlackDrake - - News

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Quote from TheBlackDrake: “If you payed attention,actually was the fascist Italy to win against Ethiopia.The king was crowned king of Ethiopia in 1936,and Mussolini had the title of founder of the empire.I want to remind you that fascism lasted from october 1922 to september 1943 if we exclude the Italian Social Rebublic(Repubblica di Salò or RSI),so Italy had a fascist governement during the war in Ethiopia that led her to victory,and the italians managed to win usi…

• Italian Forum Online

TheBlackDrake - - News

Quote from Hadeez: “Quote from TheBlackDrake: “Actually,Italy conquered Ethiopia in 1935-36.Ethiopia defeated Italy in the battle of Adua in 1896. Quote from Hadeez: “Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Although the Italians did not fight too well.... I bet they cooked good! Bon appetite! ” Serving up some lasagna while Ethiopia kicks their butt xD ” ” If you payed attention to what we were saying, we were talking about the war of fascist Italy. In which Ethiopia whooped them. Stop trying to sound inte…

• Italian Forum Online

TheBlackDrake - - News

Actually,Italy conquered Ethiopia in 1935-36.Ethiopia defeated Italy in the battle of Adua in 1896. Quote from Hadeez: “Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Although the Italians did not fight too well.... I bet they cooked good! Bon appetite! ” Serving up some lasagna while Ethiopia kicks their butt xD ”

• About you.

TheBlackDrake - - Off Topic

Well,it seems that this thread it's a bit dead. Anyway,i'm from Italy,i live in Rome,and my main interests are ancient and contemporary history,videogames and films.I'm a big fan of videogame series like Killzone or God of War,while the films i prefer are those of science-fiction,like Star Wars(i'm too excited for episode VII!)or Back to the Future.I generally like trash and comic films too.

• Wrong city name

TheBlackDrake - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from Enlightning Man: “We're currently reiterating the map and fixing things like that ” Ok,thanks for the info

• Wrong city name

TheBlackDrake - - Suggestions / Criticism

It may sound stupid but hey,it's just a suggestion.The italian name of Venice is wrong.Venice in Italian is "Venezia" and not "Venetia",that was Latin.

• Yeah,i think that too.It's all too dark,and it may sound stupid,but the sea should be of the same colour as Supremacy's one.

• Yeah i have the same problem and i was opening a thread on this.