Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Balancing Changes

Dontezuma - - News

A lot of the balancing changes seem to be directed at players developing overpowering air forces. I thought I might propose another logical way to address the issue using SBDE. Instead of calculating SBDE on the stack on which the planes are flying, calculate SBDE based on the base it is flying from. Therefore 25 tacs flying out of single airbase are less efficient in SBDE. Currently players will put 25 tacs patrolling overlapping space in stacks of 5. Which is hugely destructive but technically…

• a randomly generated number. choose targets carefully. or send multiple bombers

• I couldn't figure out where to report this but same thing... ---- Cannot read property 'ui' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'ui' of undefined at new hup.ModuleConfig (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…ust=1497456273:105185:473) at Game.start (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…bust=1497456273:112287:26) at callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…bust=1497456273:112391:10 at Function.req.execCb (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie…s?bust=1497456273:1767:25) at execManager (callofwar.com/clients/ww2-clie……

• Cant load my games

Dontezuma - - Bug Reports and Issues

Makes you feel better all my games disappeared and I got kicked out of frontline too. Try using the "Play now" button, earlier I was able to use that when my games didn't load (the community page stayed up) and now though my page says no games the big green "Play now" button still shows my games.

• The Best Defense is a Good Offense. TD. Give me the tank destroyers if I can have no other unit. Best at defense, but no slouch on the offensive end. Forget the light tanks and medium tanks and the too slow heavy tanks. Save your research efforts for this line. Effective against all armor. And armored thus infantry is still weak against it. Perfect for pairing with SP-artillery and SP-AAA for a fast effective punch and counter punch against any army. Hit them at a distance and dare them to close…