Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game number: 3937960.

Arkill - - Bug Reports and Issues

I went to find new games to play this morning, I selected the above game first. When the game transitioned to the "pick your country" screen I did. Then the game locked up and I kept getting an error message; "..cannot load or access this game at this time, try again later.." I kept trying and trying, same results. Then I went to pick another game; #3947884 and everything worked fine. I signed off after I started that game. I signed back onto the game 15 minutes later and noticed to things, firs…

• I have 8 games currently running. Yesterday; 3/29, I couldn't play any of them at all. Today, I can enter and play all except for games numbered: "1874054" and "1877529". Those two games will open,(so-to-speak) but no commands may given period so...lots of work still to do fixing bugs.

• Problem loading game?

Arkill - - Beta Feedback & Issues

I cannot load any games nor can I access any tabs. I have no beta games going at present but nonetheless, doesn't matter. No games, no action, rainy day...sucks.. I first tried to log on at around 8:30am PST USA...now its' 9:01PM. I don't get it folks. Never been down a whole day on wow.

• I believe that the "tactical bombers" are the best overall unit in the game. Here is my reasoning; Nothing beats "tac" bombers for knocking the wind out of a stack of units. In one sortie, a tactical bomber pass can not only do significant damage to all units stacked in the target area, but it also "breaks up" or disperses that big fatty stack of enemies you were wondering how to handle. Bet you noticed that when the big stack breaks up, only a portion of that stack will normally be still attack…