Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 109.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New terrain?

Lukebnm - - Bug Reports and Issues

Does that need to be displayed? i think it should be made more clear that it is the base stats as it is shown in the list of different terrains..

• armour - tanks

Lukebnm - - Suggestions / Criticism

I usually spam LTs in the early game allowing the players nation to quickly gain provinces, then i start building an air force and tanks/mechs that are higher level.. and about TDs, as i said not many of them have turrets so that would mean that the stats would have to be based on the majority, so they would just be quicker AT units, seems like a waste to introduce slightly better AT units but if it was done it should be research through either the ATs or Medium tanks..

• Submarines are supposed to stay hidden unless ordered to attack or attacked by a destroyer/naval bomber.

• armour - tanks

I know what a tank destroyer is, and just because you can name 1 of them doesnt mean they should be implemented, they are the equivalent of the anti tank unit in there strength values anyway as most of them didn't have turrets and would be better in defence...

• armour - tanks

Quote from Akulla3D: “If someone spams tanks, spam antitank units. Problem solved. ” would only work in defence though

• in a 30 player map games will not end so quickly, and in a game with many active players the game will easily last into the nuclear phase..

• Wonder weapons

this game is still in beta and not finished.

• Wonder weapons

there is no early nuclear war in 1942 as you can not research nuclear submarines and rockets etc. until day 40 which in game is 1952, each day in DE is half a year..

• I agree with the submarines attacking undefended convoys, i lost about 30 planes to 2 subs over 12hrs because my destroyer-submarine fleet had just passed through that area, 30 minutes later when my convoy of planes moves through they find these 2 subs from ai portugal.. i was inactive at the time so i came back on to find them at about 80% morale and my ships 8hrs away, convoys should be able to keep moving and submarines be able to retreat as you said..

• Nuclear reactors should be limited so they cannot be built everywhere, they do cost a lot of rare materials but an experience player should be able to exploit this and finish with multiple nuclear reactors meaning many nuclear rockets and nuclear submarines, to delay production of these units maybe nuclear reactors built should be limited with an increase available, each level of research in nuclear power after first researching ability to build the nuclear reactors should increase the capacity …

• Commandeering Planes

That would take too long to implement for a rarely used mechanic.

• Manpower/units

... im not complaining... i asked for an increase and there has been one, everything is fine now.

• Manpower/units

well in most of my games i have a few inf and some motorized inf, i use mostly light and medium tanks with anti tanks and AA support, i also use rockets and air force and submarines, im doing well in all my games atm..

• New terrain?

i just clicked on one of my tanks and it showed a new terrain the same as the 'hills' one..

• New terrain?

click on a land unit, its not got a picture yet..

• New terrain?

there is a new terrain on some units info.. is this a bug?

• Manpower/units

Yes but by day 20 im already disabling all my barracks, and you can only get mech inf if you research them, i would rather use lvl 4 inf than mech inf as they dont have high cost in oil, which is needed for nearly every unit..

• Manpower/units

Why would i want the game to be easy? i had enough manpower production before the update to build lots of light tanks, but i wasn't able to build more than 1 (or 2 in late game) infantry a day..

• Manpower/units

im playing 6 call of war games, all of them i have about 150-250 provinces and in all of them except for the game where im the soviet union, i have negative food production just by activating a lvl 3 barracks in my capital, there is no food for sale once you have defeated all the ai, so how are you supposed to build units? if your building infantry the amount of manpower you have is not enough, even when building light tanks its difficult to produce units in all my cities...