Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 314.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm back to Call of War and ready for some alliance action!

• I'd say Hillary. It's pretty clear that Trump is going to win the Republican nomination. Even if Rubio takes Florida, it won't be enough to get him the nomination, and Cruz is running out of caucuses to win. On the Democratic side, Hillary is simply going to take most of the superdelegates, leaving Bernie in the dust. That leaves us with Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Trump supporters tend to be more hardline and there's a lot of people who strongly dislike Trump, so I'd predict that more swi…

• @Ellio_98 Just stalk the forums like me! Anyways, rest in peace Forum Army.

• Simple Paratroopers: Make them the exact same unit as a bomber, except when sent to "bomb" an area, they turn into what are essentially regular troops at the point at which they are dropped. These troops you can move around at ease, and engage enemies in battles like any other troop. If you march them into a friendly airfield, they turn into a plane again and can be flown around the map like a plane. Much like how airplanes can be transported by ground or air.

• Hm. That's how I've always written lists.

• amen

• Quote from Kalantigos: “Oxford comma's are just a comma before the ' and final object.' For example: "And so they ate the sloths, anchovies, small dirigible balloons, snakes, cheese, and the monkey" ” Isn't that what you're supposed to do?

• this thread was made like 5 months ago Pontus; the "OMIT GOLD" thread was a revival of this idea with a suggested solution.

• Just make the win not show up in stats. Also seems like a great gold option to generate more revenue to Bytro from people who don't like to use gold in-game.

• Your Favourite Book

salbalkus - - Off Topic

Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from salbalkus: “Feed by M.T. Anderson. It's coming true... ” What's it about? A loss of food around the world? ” No, it's about a future world in which everyone (well, many people) has these computer chips in their head that basically stream the internet into their mind.

• Your Favourite Book

salbalkus - - Off Topic

Feed by M.T. Anderson. It's coming true...

• Wow, I'm surprised I'm not the only one to have complained about the first thing.

• Massive Armies

salbalkus - - General Discussions

Pro Tip: Use lots of tactical bombers to destroy enemy troops, then have fast troops like light tanks or armored cars capture the provinces. This will preserve your armies greatly.

• nerf militia

salbalkus - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from EnacheV: “militia is a defensive unit and it doesn't have to be fast, it has same speed as artilery ffs if it had speed 1km/h maybe and not even than it would be balanced seriously, theres nothing to discuss just vote + and maybe some dev (that im sure does not play the game otherwise it won't be in the game this way) will change it ” 1. Pretty sure arty is faster, unless they changed unit speeds recently. (arty is 20 km/h while militia is 15) 2. Good luck winning a game by sitting on…

• nerf militia

Quote from EnacheV: “militia stats are an aberation militia cost 50% less (and 50% less upkeep) than an infantry with only 10% less stats. and on cca 35-40% of the maps space militia is 50% stronger than infantry (hills/forest are the most predominant) i really don't know how this aberation is present in the game ” They're also the second slowest unit if I do recall; fitting balance where great speed can often be of the essence.

• Quote from Kalantigos: “Bear in mind, tactical bombers are not built to fight naval units, that's the role of naval bombers ” Except for the fact that naval bombers are weaker than tactical bombers...

• Quote from noblepeasant: “Yeah, well it appears the developer really doesnt care about suggestions. They know gold usage leads to a horrible experience for everyone in the game other than the gold abuser. But they dont care because it pays the bills. To me, this is incredibly short sighted. A few intelligent tweaks could lead to a better game experience for everyone, and still have money coming in the door. TL;DR They dont care about 99% of their member base. I will retract the above statement i…

• Existentialistic Question

salbalkus - - Off Topic

Quote from purplepizza117: “Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “Live each moment like its your last. ” Which is why I don't do laundry, because who wants to do laundry on the last day of your life? (I do laundry, don't get mad) ” this made my day

• The belarus flag

Quote from Ruler_salemono: “I noticed the Belarusian Flag Was red on the maps. It clearly doesn't reflect the modern look of the flag. Can we get it possibly changed to be more accurate along with other flags? Best Wishes From: Ruler_Salemono ” DId they add Belarus to the world map?

• Congrats on the most viewed topic in the forum btw