Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Katheryn: “Quote from Attila_D: “Let me know if you start an RP map. ” I'm currently gathering players for this one: Third World War RP ” Make sure to PW protect the map. Even then there is a very good chance to get at least one warmonger on the map that will destroy the RP. You should also clearly define the RP rules. I was in the Top Roleplay alliance for a bit. StrangeTalent wrote an excellent ruleset that you may find useful here on the forum. Lastly, I would advise you to define …

• All too true Bill. It can also be a PITA to get people onto them. I truly despise the team based map for that reason. The non-team maps allow much more flexibility in terms of both communication and alliance building. They are also superior in terms of recruiting. My overall advice is to avoid team-based maps for everything except pre-defined teams, internal alliance games, and challenges (of course). All of that aside, the game does not support a chat system like the one described in the origin…

• Skype or Discord are very effective as an alliance chat.

• I wish you luck in your RP efforts. RP is a ton of fun. There are several in my alliance that enjoy RP. Let me know if you start an RP map.

• Uncle Sam's Misguided Children is now Eagle Cohorts Marine Wing.

• Quote from Hadeez: “Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “How is uncle sam's children misguided? ” *How are ” The USMC is typically the first to go and the last to know what is going on, but one thing is certain, the enemy does not want to face them. Marines are different. Marines are sure. My wife has said that if you want everything dead...even the batteries...send the Marines. * Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and me…

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “The United States Marine Corps are commonly called Uncle Sam's Misguided Children since you can shorten both to USMC. I am guessing this name came around after the fall of Sodamn Insane. ” The play on names existed well before the fall of Iraq. I can't say I truly know where it came from, but I can say (as a Marine Corps vet) that it is fitting.

• Do you have what it takes to be one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children? If you are an active player that understands the basic concepts of the game and are willing to act as a member of a team we want you. We are building an alliance with the goal of climbing the alliance leaderboard. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…81a64cc0a62d69899eaf1673eforum.callofwar.com/index.php?…81a64cc0a62d69899eaf1673e

• New game type

Attila_D - - Suggestions / Criticism

Quote from comrade dave: “But it's a wii, you can get the same game on an xbox of ps without having to exercise. ” When my house was broken into, the thieves took a lot of things. One thing they didn't take...the WII.

• New game type

Attila_D - - Suggestions / Criticism

There is so much talk about gold in the game. I support it overall because that is what keeps the lights on, but I've also seen maps get wrecked by players that spend an obscene amount on gold. Rather than complain about it I would propose a game type as follows: - A version of each map that costs 10,000 gold (or whatever amount returns an acceptable profit margin) to join - Allows game admin to select "Advanced AI" or "Normal AI" - No gold use allowed once inside that server Hopefully a setup l…

• I understand the penalty on non-core provinces, but wouldn't the conquered province eventually convert to a core province? From a gaming perspective couldn't this be accomplished by spending resources on espionage or maybe building some type of infrastructure? Perhaps the conquered territory could convert to a core province after a certain number of days or after meeting some threshold. They could even be core provinces of more than one nation. For instance, in the 22 player map, if the Southern…

• If warmongers would avoid the games that say RP or role-play that'd be great. Hoping to find another RP alliance to invite to a challenge game.

• 1165206 is currently in day 4. A leader for the Caucasus is desperately needed to check the player in the Russian Empire. Interested?

• I'd love to join a game. I'm versatile enough to play any character needed. If there is one going, what is the game number? If not then would any role play alliance be interested in a challenge game against the Top Roleplay alliance?