Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 25 player rounds

Fred worthy - - Suggestions / Criticism

It is now impossible to get into a 25 player round without using gold and it is not fair. Those are sometimes the most intense role-play rounds. We need to open those rounds up some more

• Ports

We should make it that you can not move units across the sea unless a port departure port is built in that province. That way we can focus more on strategic bombers and blowing up ports to really slow the game down.

• I want to create a long term team game that last awhile before war would actually break out. But if it actually does break out there would be room for resolution. You won't get this kind of patience in any other game. I want to create a different type of game without constant pointless war. I want the nuclear scare to be real and I want to create a game that keeps people on their feet. Looking for real role-players for this 25 player room but will be knocked down to 20 people.

• Japan - America

We need a map to signify the war between USA and Japan. We need aircraft carriers Something to better shape the game. This can't wait. We need this now

• I suggest new aircraft carriers be launched in addition to a large Pacific war between Japan and United States. The aircraft carriers should have tremendous affect on these situations

• Naval pack

We need aircraft carriers, submarines that do more damage, names to stay on battleships

• aircraft carriers

how about the game introduces a new unit of aircraft carriers with fighters and naval bombers. the ultimate unit. the more you upgrade it, the more aircraft you are able to launch. ships come with planes at the ready

• Food ?

Units such as Anti Tank, Artillery, and anti air shouldnt use food. Just manpower. Also units such as tanks should use less food. These factors are forces users to make smaller armies. Armies should be well in the millions in terms of body counts. Agree ?

• too many graphics

Fred worthy - - Bug Reports and Issues

the game has too much graphics, a lot of stuff cannot load. game makers must fix asap