Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Personalities playing CoW

Nabster98 - - Off Topic

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…4291313f06da57869cdd6d060

• Quote from NukeRaider33: “Firstly, you want to post what happened and the usernames of who it happened to here:forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…-account-has-been-banned/ Secondly, turn off anti-cheat on the games you play ” I have been banned as well and I posted there but no further actions happened, it's been 6 days since I've been banned and 5 days since i posted on that thread but no Admins have answered back with a reply or unbanned my account

• I have been told to consult an admin to present evidence and contest some bans. I have been trying to get this fixed for a while and I need some admins so that they can help unban the accounts.

• Well I can't really use the COW message system since I can't even get in my account or the home page. But I will use the Forums and PM them. Thank you so much for all the help! I'm just a player that wants to get back to playing lol. Anyways, I'll message this thread if there is anything else that I need help with but thanks again

• So do you know any Administrators that I can contact? And could I present the emails as evidence instead of an ISP address? I think that me and my friends don't play in the same way so maybe they could take a look at the battle stats like you said. Plus, we all played at school but we also played at home in different locations, using different devices, and wifi networks at home and school. I've also been playing for over a year I think, while my friends have been playing for much shorter so all …

• Thank you for replying, I was getting nervous that no one would even care. i have two questions, is this enough proof to get our accounts unbanned. Two, do you have the power to unban them or do we have to talk to someone else. I really need to get back to my games as do my friends. Thanks again .

• DKrear14 - [email protected] Nabster98 (Me) - [email protected] thebestday - [email protected] These are the emails of me and two of my friends that got banned. Maybe you can use it somehow as evidence but I don't know if it will help. Hopefully it will.

• So me and some of my friends accounts got banned presumably because we all used our school wifi to play at the same time. So I asked for help in a thread and I got replied with an email saying that I needed to find a way to prove that all the accounts were different people. So what are some ways to prove this because I need to get unbanned and get back to my games before I go inactive.

• I was playing a game with my friends. We all play at school and at home. One of my friends is new and I wanted to help him out while he was learning the game. So he gave me his Username and Password so I could log on and move troops, construct buildings, and produce units. I logged on to my account and his at the same time at my house and when I tied to log into the accounts the next afternoon, his account was fine but mine was banned. Please unban me, I love this game and have been playing it f…