Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A central ww2

demex134 - - Roleplaying Threads

@Snowflake @gilbertjesus ACCEPTED

• A central ww2

i was gonna go with that but Keep in mind this is meant for fun man Not 100% historical and i did my best to Design the RP for the 22 Player map

• A central ww2

yea I allow some People To go without an Example Article as i know them and how good they are

• yea i have that issue aswell but that is why i tend not to use Chrome for nothing cuz it sucks to me

• A central ww2

TheConq123 and Worldwar2History Both accpted

• A central ww2

Enderlord105 and MarshalTilen Accepted (Note TO Everyone else i know both of them that is why MarshalTilen does not have to make a Post Or agree to the rules as he already did somewhere else)

• A central ww2

Romulus ACCEPTED

• A central ww2

have You ever wondered how would ww2 Look or how it would have went if the Central Powers won ww1 Well today you will be given the Chance to Take part of it Either way if you didnt catch on yet This is a what if the Central powers won ww1 This will be on a 22 Player map though and There will be a lot of landswapping to do Now lets Do some recap on the ww1 Teams Central Powers: German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Bulgarian Kingdom, Ottoman Empire Allied Forces, Commonwealth A.K.A Uk and All i…

• Member recruitment

demex134 - - Recruitment Centre

cool

• Player Name: Demex002 Discord Username: SSJ Rose Goku Black I hereby agree to follow all of the rules and guidelines presented within this roleplay as well as any future rules or guidelines that are created. I Agree I agree to be expelled from the Roleplay if I repeatably break the rules and/or refuse to cooperate with the Roleplay's Staff. I Agree Faction Information People's Republic of Northwestern Settlements: This is pretty much a faction that was formed from a lot of Settlements to countr …

• I just started an Alliance

Would you be intersted in joining my alliance instead ist only 3 People but we are dedicated we have huge plans for the future of the alliance and if ya dont ike it you can just leave

• In Need of an Alliance

i would normally invite you to my alliance but i am only Level 26 and only 3 members so yea but well atleast 3 active members

• I just started an Alliance

I see you have started an alliance i have a question how big is youre alliance ?

• Member recruitment

Hey to all of you watching this thread i am Recruiting members for my alliance ist called the WW2 Armies we are competetive and an Roleplaying alliance we are quite small at the Moment but we are hoping to become bigger and bigger What is the alliance: the alliance will be based as one alliance on COW. So pretty much the alliance will be based upon ww2 armies there will be Soviet army German Army Every army that existed in ww2 Side Note: for a More detailed Explanation please message me If youre…