Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow, you're right. I didn't know a wiki existed! Are we allowed to edit the wiki?

• Hey there! I am working on a new, updated 1.5 CoW Guide to help people access the most important information in a single handbook. I almost forgot how to create a forum post... (yikes!) Besides that, if anyone is interested in helping me out with the guide, I'd absolutely appreciate it! Just message me your email and I'll add you. Thank you so much! Thanks, SuggestedSuggest The Influence of 1.5 Upon Tactics

• Hello, can someone give me specific information on popularity, and the meaning of 'global popularity' and 'our popularity'? I see the our popularity on foreign nations so I'm a bit confused, and I think I know what global popularity means. Thanks!

• Quote from VorlonFCW: “I expect significant changes to the 1.5 model as it goes on. Pouring a lot of work into something that is already outdated may not be the best idea. . . Quote from CzarHelllios: “I suppose I'll write a new one. ” Not a lot needs to change from your old one in my opinion ” Alright, so I guess I should just wait till 1.5 happens. I'll probably still need to find a team to work with making an ew guide even then Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Quote from SuggestedSuggest: “Good po…

• Good point, I guess I should see what the new changes are going, hope they aren't too drastic or else it will defeat the purpose of my guide :o.

• Quote from EZ Dolittle: “It is a basic guide but what is needed is a compilation of all the various things that they do not tell you in the offiical rules for example: on mobile, you can go to message search and it will tell you what day they last moved. on computer it will tell you when the next combat round it on the mobile you can queue up 4 units and 4 buildings but on the computer you can only do 4 things period if you get assigned to a game and it has not started because not full, if you a…

• Hello, so a year or two ago my team helped create a massive guide, and now I would like help updating it to the new changes that have occured, and to the new potential changes that will be likely occurring in Call of War 1.5 and beyond. If you haven't checked it out, check it out, and those who are interested in helping out, please message me! Thanks for the help. The Guide to Call Of War [WIP]

• Hey Vorlon, can I copy what you wrote into my guide? Thanks

• I need some good tactics, that's all. (Your tactic may be used in our guide: Call of War Guide: Ultimate)

• If you have a unit that you know the name of (EG CR 30), go to the provinces tab, then hit CTRL F and then type that in. It'll locate it for you (unless it's been destroyed) If not.. rip For more info, visit the Call Of War Guide: Call of War Guide [WIP]

• As we are approaching the end of our public guide... we need your help! What strategies do you use? Tactics? And mistakes often made? Thanks! (link to the guide - docs.google.com/document/d/11L…AhfboT6d5odbKTFS4rHI/edit)

• Okay, I'm not sure if there is any suggestion that has weather in it, but I'll add my idea. - Weather: Snow, rain etc. Effects like snow would hamper, or boost armies. If this is introduced, my take: Militia: 50% Boost in snow, elite militia gets an 80% Commando: 50% Boost in snow Infantry: No boost, but elite infantry gets a 10% Tank units: 35% weaker, elite tanks 20% Air units: 10% weaker for tact. bombers For rain, similar effects, like: Militia: 20% Boost, elite militia gets 35% Commando: 15…

• You need right of way in order to move inside any players' territory. Share Map and Share Intel gives the same permission. If he is inactive, and you do not have right of way, give the inactive player right of way. And I believe in a few days, the inactive player will give it back.

• What happens if I launch a rocket towards a troop who is fighting me in an allied province? Will this lead to the declaration of war by the ally?

• Quote from NukeRaider33: “Quote from SuggestedSuggest: “I think it should be by the end of February. By then we would have everything complete, as well as edited, refined, and updated. ” Maybe that is a bit to ambitious. maybe mid-April? ” Alright then

• Quote from NukeRaider33: “To you specifically @SuggestedSuggest, but anyone else who wishes to help, We should set a date we hope for release of this guide. Perhaps by 1019? ” Yeah, we should. I think it should be by the end of February. By then we would have everything complete, as well as edited, refined, and updated.

• I have a question for you guys With Barracks, how much does unit production increase by? It says Barracks lvl 1 increases it by 25%, and Barracks lvl 3 is also at 25%

• Hi Harry, A few days ago I also accidentally set it to mobile version on my laptop. It can be annoying, but you can change it. Click on the 3 bars at your bottom right, then click on the settings icon, and then finally click on 'Switch to Desktop Client'. Hope you enjoy this!

• Merry Christmas! I am ChocoLauncher, and I am interested in being China or Germany.

• Quote from NovaTopaz: “Pretty good(haven't read the whole thing, but still looks OK). However, this would be better served in the community created guides, so this doesn't get buried under everything in this section... ” That's what I intend to do after I'm done. Quote from VorlonFCW: “Consider it done. Looks good what I have seen of it guys. Adding this to my required reading for newbies list ” Thank you!