Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alrighty then. Thanks o7

• Okay, thank you. Will you let me know if you start up again?

• In-game Player Nickname: Salidyn • Nation you wish to play as: Greece • Leader of your nation: Prokopis Pavlopoulos • The Political Party of your Leader: New Democracy Party • Other Role-Plays you have been in: I have been in many RP guilds in several video games and been a part of several RP forums. (Games: SWTOR, ESO, Minecraft Forums: Naruto Saigen RP, The Scorned • Sample Article of 3 Paragraphs, 8 Lines long each (It is still required, even if you have been in other Role-Plays): (A little N…

• *Player Name: Salidyn *Leader Name (as of June 1st, 2000): King Anitkos I Athenai *Country you wish to play as: Greece *Example of ability to RP (1-2 paragraphs): "Welcome to World News Today! I'm your host, Adam Juliani, and today we are going to begin with the most breaking news: The restoration of the monarchy in Greece. While this restoration was indeed peaceful, and put into place by the new Greek Parliament, it does bring up some interesting questions about the relatively unstable countrie…