Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Private HWW Map - Release Notes

Markusprinz - - News

It´s really not about the Gold contribution.. Since everybody can get free 5 k Gold in 3 day´s it will not be an issue There now 39 on German and 77 on the US/UK Servers new created. Again..I can deal with it and all other´s too i guess , it's just not logical, especially with future server overloads.Thats will be the main issue.. Maybe I'm misunderstood. Unfortunately, the historical map is not historical! Perhaps that the community wants it as an RPGmap is more due to the wrong settings, as I …

• Private HWW Map - Release Notes

Markusprinz - - News

"Popular Demand from the Community..." I'm pretty sure that many other cards in other modes have been requested for a very, very long time agp already. There are now 18! current new maps created, none of which are full of players. This will also be the case in the future. In principle, the fact that the historical can be created is not bad, but please, what is that supposed to mean? Now 3 players arrange to create the map at the same time and immediately select the strongest nations ..... the ma…

• #RestoreCANVAS

Markusprinz - - Suggestions / Criticism

Hello CoW the game for me in the last 5 years in which I not only made my financial contribution but also often expressed my opinion for the benefit of the community and the game. There are always changes and there will have to be some in the future too. You never do justice to all of them and a lot is just adjustment and takes getting used to. I have already praised the CoW manager several times, as there is rarely anything with which I would not be satisfied or I could not adapt. After consult…

• hmmm ok anytime =) ,just text me please ..

• Hello we wanna start today or tomorrow an alliancebattle. Perfect will be an 11 vs 11 or less , minimum 5 vs 5 on a 22 map . Free country choose, 2 days peace periode, but the importent thinks : NO GOLD using allowed. Start if full Please send me an PM or write me in discord : markusp.#4525

• It should only Comment Player´s about his own Language Server,than we can talk more about it,all other comment´s are personaly experience but not that result what we wanna know.. 1,2,3 games are not enough to judge I am Austrian and played on almost every Language servers already.. i can report from the German Server´s as best and the Dutch and English well too but i guess it should some rated from Origin Players But the Skills of Servers include 3 other thinks as well in my opnion ; activity,te…

• Hello CoW community There was a world map of around 260 players a long time ago. There are many players (approx. 30 from our alliance alone) who are interested now have a lot of time than when they were released. In the meantime, new little cards are being started, all good. Just want to say that you can possibly put a card online .. Maybe with the note that it should not be played on a mobile, not with weak hardware and only with a fast internet connection. This world map at that time could als…

• Hello CoW community There was a world map of around 260 players a long time ago. There are many players (approx. 30 from our alliance alone) who are interested now have a lot of time than when they were released. In the meantime, new little cards are being started, all good. Just want to say that you can possibly put a card online .. Maybe with the note that it should not be played on a mobile, not with weak hardware and only with a fast internet connection. This world map at that time could als…

• Hello Players We looking for Challanges .3 vs 3 , 4 vs 4, 5 vs 5 or any other accepted Non Gold use´. 1 day Peace Period NPC Start when full Free Country Choice Please contact us.