Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I just wanted to check in and see if you're having the same issue with the lack of merge possibility of rocket fighters with conventional airstacks. Atmo we can only have a full stack with int+tb+sb+nb but it is extremely inconvenient we cannot have rocket fighter as the 5th element in the stack. The airforce is brutal and is something that goes fast 10ft under ground in the frontier.. therefore I'd love to see and make it possible to welcome rocket fighters in the big 'uns club. Even if …

• For more variety on the battlefield!

ChiefMauser - - News

Quote from DxC: “Quote from GTER6: “Same as Commandos your trying to destroy the game remember they can be only built in the capital which sucks. ” It doesn't suck as bad as you think. I can crank out one every 13h with lvl 5 IC. That's pushing 20 in 10 days. And they are bad mofos. ” vs 40-50 rockets. IC + lvl2 airbase requirement is great now to curb their spamming though. Now they're more tactical assets on the battlefields. Rocket fighter tweaks are most welcomed and great addition but 2 mor…

• Any speed maps under testing available? PM me pls.

• For more variety on the battlefield!

ChiefMauser - - News

May I join the beta testing of these changes plz? Would greatly appreciate it - deeply interested in these tweaks along with (especially) the speed map. I couldn't get a hold of any of these maps yet but I'm diehard on it haha.

• Pls open up a few new games.

• Can't wait for this, missed the perfect chance last time.

• Checking back almost every hour and there are no speed maps found, neither any speed maps in new games - Is it live I'm wondering? The best update ever since you guys gave us the 100 player maps, can't wait to hop in and test this. 4 days to blitzkrieg through the entire map is a dream come through.

• There is a fine balance though and lets face it, most players, especially the more inexperienced golden warriors do not know how to use them properly. Airforce is massively overpowered too (consider 4-5x main airstacks consisting all units from air tech branch combined well and nothing left on the ground once they arrived) and late game to counter it you need rockets, to counter rockets, you need more rockets and the fastest moving ground units but would love to see here another counter by incre…

• Great initiative, fully agreed. At this moment they are nothing more than an expensive and time consuming (and resource considering the lvl3 airbase) defense unit for the TBs and intel deeper into enemy territory. But then again naval bombers are better due to the fact that they are carrier based unlike sb of course. Rockets are way too overpowered anyways so a larger range for SB would very much benefit us a lot even if there's a little compromise on overall HP.