Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the best way to defend units against potential attacks by nuclear bombers? I was thinking that having, say, 4 interceptors patrol above my units along with the unit itself having 2-3 anti-air/SP anti-air would be enough to destroy the bomber before it is able to attack but I'm not sure.

• Quote from MontanaBB: “Quote from RedDead07: “Nevertheless, I have convinced the player to not cheat. ” I would love to hear how you did that. Aren't they cheating merely by virtue of playing two countries in the same game? The potential for hidden collusion is almost unavoidable. ” Well you see, my military was more than double the power of his so he knew that he was going to lose. It's just that he wanted to still cause me difficulties when playing. I knew him in real life too and once he real…

• Yea that's happened to me before too. Thing is, I didn't create this game so I couldn't turn on anti-cheat. Nevertheless, I have convinced the player to not cheat.

• Hey guys, My friends and I are playing in a CallofWar Game and today, my friend and I went to war with Queensland. Queensland, instead of being a good sport, opened up two other accounts and is going to war with my nation and my friends. Is it possible for me to remove this player from the game? I am the game admin. Or, can I turn on anti-cheat? He is ruining the fun of the game for us and I would really like him to be removed ASAP. I have reported him and contacted the support staff but I reall…