Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow, that's something I never saw. I've been playing this game wrong all along, then. Funny thing is I won every map so far (close to 10 maps, I guess). One of my strategies involved attacking with a huge division (20+ units) far into enemy territory. I guess I need to change that to smaller sized units. By the way, one more question: when 2 divisions fight together against the same enemy on the map, do you know if those units are seen as a large one, with smaller state based damage efficiency, …

• What is the max effective number of bombers in one unit? I think I read somewhere that was 30, but I'm not sure, and I cannot find that topic anymore Also, is there a similar limit on the maxim size for other units, too?

• Quote from Cadett Max: “How do I increase the morale in an conquered area withouth using gold? ” 1. There's one important aspect of morale. The more players you're in war with, the lower your morale gets. Always watch your enemies in your player info screen, try to keep them under 3, as a rule of thumb. If you can, fully defeat all AI countries before you move to your next target. Sometimes, that's not possible, as one country has some island far away, and it's really not practical to take that.…

• Game #1279520 Map: world On day 24 and 20 the armies stats heading is displayed, but no info bellow that. Before day 20, the normal stats where displayed for the armies, during all the other days the stats are fully displayed.

• Quote from NorthKing: “It's so you can't just give all your provinces to a friend if you decide to leave, or cheat nevertheless. ” If you want to leave and transfer all, you'd have to wait 1 day / province. The normal number of provinces is 40 - if one wants to leave, I don't see how he would wait for at least 40 days to do just that. I already said - I've got nothing against the 1 / day limit. It's the "3 max" rule that I cannot understand - and I did not see any serious reasons in here.

• Quote from V1nd1cat0r: “We're kinda talking about the matter on a different thread. ” Looked for this before asking and found nothing on the forum. Can you send me to the main discussion - or move that discussion here, if it's off-topic in there?

• Disembarking Units

mihaipmp - - Bug Reports and Issues

Quote from Pablo22510: “Ask the mods. ” I would imagine they are reading this topic too, so any of them could answer my initial question.

• Disembarking Units

Well, I have 1 LTB attacking 1 LTB + 1 militia disembarking for more then one hour. My LTB is 100%, those units are 100%. After they finish disembarking, my LTB is at some 80%, the units are at 100% Is this damage done to disembarking troops? Can somebody point to some information on this issue? I'm not looking for the exact calculations the devs use in this situation, but at least an example so I could understand the expected outcome of a beach battle.

• Ok, that 1/day limit is quite useful in the above case. But, if one uses multiple accounts, not the province transfer is the most important peril, but resources and troops transfer. It makes much more sense for a cheater to keep the core provinces to each account, instead of trading them to his other account - no 75% penalty on resources, no drop in morale on the transfer.

• Disembarking Units

So, any news on this topic? It's really frustrating to see how enemy units land on your beaches and you cannot do anything to them with your defenders

• I don't understand the reason for the limitation of provinces transfer to 3 during a game. I can see the reason behind limiting the transfers to one per day, this way certain abuses are prevented, but why is there this total limit? I feel it prevents some legit possible strategies, especially in the RP games, while there's no evident reason for the limitation. So, can somebody explain me what I'm missing?

• cancel trade agreement

mihaipmp - - Questions and Answers

You can still see his country, until he cancels his Share Map to you (see Their Relation column). You can also make peace with another player through this screen, but it will be, same as with Share Map, unilateral: you'll be at peace with him, but he will be at war with you. In this situation, the following can happen: - he changes his relation to you to Peace - you'll have Peace - Peace between you - he attacks you - that is not considered breaking peace - and you'll be at war with him again

• cancel trade agreement

mihaipmp - - Questions and Answers

Go to Diplomacy screen, look for the country you need, then select another relation in the Your Relation column.

• Quote from ItsYoungGun: “Is this still an issue? ” It fixed itself after one hour or so: "Problem solved: the infantry under the RE flag becomes mine and it is now taking damage from the attacking units."

• Problem solved: the infantry under the RE flag becomes mine and it is now taking damage from the attacking units.

• Game #1,165,206 Russian Empire gave me (Caucasus) Share Map, I gave them Right of Way. Moscow rebels from Russian Empire to Caucasus (me) - logged in the newspaper. When I log in, I see Moscow as mine, with a infantry unit belonging to Russian Empire in the city. I start building an infantry in the city (if that matters). Hours later, Russian Empire uses an outside unit to attack Moscow. I still have no unit there, the city remains mine. Finland, allied with Russian Empire, joins the attack - Mo…

• Non-Core -75% penalty

mihaipmp - - Suggestions / Criticism

On your example: Base production = 1k Foreign province => base production = 250 Full industrial complex = 50% * 250 = 125 Full infrastructure = 50% * 250 = 125 TOTAL PRODUCTION = 500 So, now we have a similar situation with a province with no buildings and a 50% penalty, instead of 75%. How many people do get to this figure? Very few, and in extremely rare cases. If a feature to allow you to build something would be implemented, it would bear a similar large cost. Now, if you rarely use the alre…

• Non-Core -75% penalty

Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “You can't reduce it but you can make the province produce more. ” Is there a practical difference between the terms? If you're willing to invest in a province to reduce penalties, why not do it to increase the production - and reach a higher production. If you got the full industrial center, infrastructure and naval base, you increase the production equivalent to reducing the penalty to 44%.

• Non-Core -75% penalty

Quote from jre: “This penalty, while understandable after an initial take over is not realistic as time goes by. You should be able to reduce this by investing in the province, as well as by holding it for a period of time. ” You can reduce the penalty from 75% to 50% or even less than 44% if you invest in a few structures

• Quote from Butter Ball Bill: “For mean it means send a force on a do-or-die mission deep into enemy territory to capture as many provinces as possible, create a beachhead for more forces, capture cities and make more troops in said cities with as few casualties as possible. ” My mean is different, considering the mechanics of the game at this time: send a mobile force to capture as many provinces as possible. I don't invest anything in them, as I cannot protect them against recapture. In case of…