Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All right I know right now the chances of this one happening are not great, but look what happened with the super bowl? Anything can happen right? So my idea is to have when you choose your country, you can also choose your tech tree nationality. This of course changes the icons you have for your forces, BUT I think it can be changed a little more drastically. How about different stats for different tech? For example German tanks kicked butt. Germany navy? Not so much. British Air power, practic…

• Girlpower!

Kestrel-Hawk - - Suggestions / Criticism

I think this is a great idea. With girlpower, you can use it to make sandwiches for the soldiers, countering the effects of famine on morale. You can also use it to boost manpower production as a greater part of the population is available to go off to war. And Morale increases! USO shows, pin up girls.. yup girlpower was very important to morale for troops in the war.

• Tactical Bombers

Kestrel-Hawk - - Questions and Answers

Ok why is this so far future? It is a great idea, I think paratroopers would be awesome. I also think the game needs marines. Units that take say 2 hours to disembark rather than 4. When island hopping this would be huge. Has anyone played the PBM game Victory!? It has a lot of similarity to COW and I would love to see some of the features incorporated here.

• Just my two cents worth, as a historically placed game, there were no female world leaders of WWII. And If we have He/She pronouns, someone will complain that we don't have Xe, or whatever nonsense comes next. And then someone will complain that it doesn't support fluidity where they identified as female at the start of the match, but then identified as female when they won. I am sorry you found the words he and him so disheartening, but if you don't want to play a game because of a pronoun, I w…