Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fall update

SniperDragon142 - - Suggestions / Criticism

I've played since July 2015. And if there is one thing i know about CoW and Bytro, it's that they really...REALLY space out large additions to the game. Nothing happened leading up to the World Maps being released. There was hype building about it, but nothing more. I think we'll see a major addition to the game before the end of 2016. Perhaps the para's and marines we've been asking for.

• Best Assault rifle ever?

SniperDragon142 - - Off Topic

latest M16A1. May have been a pain to use, and clean, but it just looks so good.

• Under the current revolt system, provinces can revolt to just any nation on the map. Even if it is thousands of miles away. This is crazy in my opinion and I've thought of a solution. On my current 50 player map, I am North Dakota. I have been having a good time conquering most of North America, sharing some with my coalition members. Suddenly, 3 provinces of mine revolt to Nationalist China, who has been taking over all of China and Korea. It doesn't end there, some of Nationalist China's provi…

• I'm Back!

Quote from Phoenix King: “Well this is one way around a ban, but aren't multis against ToS? ”

• I'm Back!

God help us all.

• Negative. All orders being made with the tab open aren't actually issued. The servers are down.

• They locked a thread that was reporting this issue. Without actually investigating? Unprofessional. But while server lag due to day change is a possibility, no one knows as of yet and so locking threads is currently wrong.

• Quote from Memo Thunder.: “Quote from SniperDragon142: “Yes. He is ” Even if the plane is in the province doing nothing it will considered it flying ? ” Yep. The only time it is not considered to be flying is when it is refueling, in a land convoy, or in a sea convoy. Quote from Kwaad: “Really does not simulate real battle conditions. Guess I learned the hard way of this difference. ” It does simulate combat condition., If you saw an army approaching you'd get your planes in the air to help figh…

• Quote from Memo Thunder.: “Quote from wardawg8: “All planes are considered flying unless they are refueling or in transport trucks. ” Are you sure of this information ? ” Yes. He is

• Quote from Oso Major: “To my understanding, it was left out because people too many players were using the options to break ToS. Enough for it to not be worth putting into CoW. ” Well, hopefully they will reconsider. It is a really fun feature. People use the diplomacy to break the ToS as well. The changing of the Title/Name/Flag to break ToS would actually be easier to stop than breaking the ToS through diplomacy as the diplomacy is 1 on 1 and most people won't report it but the Title/Name/Flag…

• Quote from Reichtoffen Patton: “SniperDragon is just sniping and should stop targeting individuals they dislike to try to trash their commentaries with no substance and just pettiness and childishness on their part. ” Says the one who can't take constructive criticism. Also, I'm not targeting you because i dislike you. I'm telling you what you said doesn't make sense. Morale should not gradually increase. People don't just all of a sudden forget that they are now under another nations rule. So t…

• I would honestly absolutely love this. +1

• Quote from Reichtoffen Patton: “So; let me get this right? The game has flaws in its economic/resource engine because of liberal progressive prejudice that created a perpetually hostile province? Have you forgotten how Paris bent over and kissed Hitlers feet to make the Vichy government and the Papal treaty with Hitler? I feel that the longer a province is conquered; the less likely it would be to rebel and each rebellion crushed would weaken the resistance. Unrealistic liberal views have warped…

• It's a bug. It's been happening with people hitting me with nuclear rockets as well. It says it is being "shot down" but it still does damage. So still, no. It also says on there you've been doing damage with the rockets.

• People. Leaving the game won't solve anything. Saying you're quitting the game is like saying you're deleting your Facebook account...no one cares.

• Flooded Land

SniperDragon142 - - Bug Reports and Issues

gyazo.com/4159d79bb933f18889b38294db68b763 Only Cuba survived..it's a conspiracy.

• Quote from comrade dave: “There's a pretty good documentary about the falklands war and one Argie soldier picks up a nail and on the head it says "Made in England" Said soldier then starts to ask himself who is the invader. ” Sorry for a late reply, but that's the documentary i was referencing in my last post.

• Well, the Argentinian Soldiers were told that they were going to defend some of their territory when they were sent to the Falkland Islands. Upon arrival, many of the soldiers asked themselves if they were the defenders, or the invaders, due to the overwhelmingly British culture and what not present on the Islands. So, I'd say it very much so belongs to the British.

• Ads

SniperDragon142 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Okay this is what i have. Due to my Adblock, there's no Ad, only a pop out with the CoW background on it. If i scroll down there is a pure white box. gyazo.com/794d44969a258a8475107f25c6de9671