Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• report cheating, bug

klink15 - - Bug Reports and Issues

okay so i would like to report some one on my game but when you click the "i" there is not an option to report. this is on the new free for all event (game ID: 2296606) also i would like to report the player being represented by the country south india, he has been spawning large amounts of aircraft without the needed infrastructure, all of which was not there a day ago. could be just gold-spamming but i think the report bug should be fixed at least

• road pavers

klink15 - - General Discussions

idk if someone already posted this or not but I think there some of the cities on any given map are ridiculously hard to get to/ out of the way, based on the roads that are built to a city in a providence like this (see image). If I wanted to get from Gafsa to El Oued id have to go all the way to Hassi or Touggourt to get there. But what if we have a non-combative troop to pave a road to that location? this road paver could build roads in a straight line (within a radius that can be extended wit…

• Can not produce units

Also game ID is 1834540

• Can not produce units

There is a glitching in my game where i cant produce artillery. im not sure if this is part of gameplay or not. If i put my pointer over the produce button it just says "currently producing" even tho it is not.