Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Getting back to the whole unit renaming topic. First of all thanks for all the work you guys did here. Currently we are in the revamp of units naming and already moving around a lot of unit names and exchanging some which make no sense or don´t add up in terms of year of availability. Mainly due to CoW 1.5 but also for 1.0 we are already going through this list and changing the obvious things. Don´t knwo when this will be ready, as it is a mammoth project to move around names, ids of units, rese…

• Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing

Ibeses - - News

So guys, we already summed up 12 pages of densed down feedback to already hide in our big bad cave and plot a bit to come up with a plan. Nevertheless still looking for more feedback. Now back to the serious matters: Firstly i´m so glad to see you all so engaged varying from furious outraged to cold blooded analytic. Its good to see so many different opinion which give us some nuts to crack and shows me that there is still much love for this good old game! Atm we already discuss the major corner…

• So guys, 4 hours of playing and it is already the end of Call of War? As said in another post, this is the first event and we try to listen adopt and evolve the game with you. In the meantime we already work on new things which not only solve long standing problems but also make the game better. (Last thing is obviously discussable on your point of view) When i designed Call of War back in 2014 i never envisioned the game to stand still for a long time. Retrospecitvely i must admit that we did n…

• Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5

Ibeses - - News

Quote: “Hello guys... i do not get the reputation system... from my point of wiew is pointless... i hoped that the system will take in consideration the level of aggresion of a state... for exemple if i attack someone first that level to go low with 25%, and if i attack another contry in the same time, to drop again with 50%... and that level to influence the level of revolt in the provinces that are not the core .... something like that... to limit the players that are very aggresive and someho…

Ibeses - - News

Quote: “Could you please allow FRONTLINE PIONEERs to make their own games so they can test out the new features without being attacked and just having the elite AI to face with all the new changes? ” There are several points here i would like to answer: - Elite AI: We know about the issues (as well as the market ones) you all have and temporarily already implementing or designing solutions. - Testing for Frontline pioneers: We want these games to be tested by everybody under the same circumstanc…

Ibeses - - News

It will be a longer period of events, which are seperated from the normal games which you can join and test. Comparable to the biweekly events already running. And regarding releasing it and replacing the current version: As stated earlier : everything you see here is open to debate and can change, even drastically. We have some cornerstones where we envision the game to be in 6-9 months but we want your feedback to help us shapen that vision. But don´t worry there will also be some nice surpris…

• In general i agree, but in our game ships are much easier be spotted as in reality and therefore need better protection from aiprlanes. It should not be possible to kill an battleship with 2 naval planes without the planes taking severe damage.