Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Planes

davis420 - - Bug Reports and Issues

this ones a bit hard 2 explain, but ill do my best in my style of play, i usualy control the air. i love having 60-100 planes spred out around my country In the last month or two, i started to notice that if i double click on my units (ground or air) , it brings up a large list of everything thats on screen for that area that being said, with planes, ive noticed when i double click to grab them all, and move them to one solid place, its leaving units behind. ever since the interceptor update (pa…

• New Queing system

davis420 - - Suggestions / Criticism

poorly explained but im sure im not the only one experiencing problems (seeing as they "updated" it this morning) i que a single troop and then the menu zooms in, i cant see what citys actually got a troop qued, until i refresh ive also started to notice, if i click the industrial complex tab about 12 times, it zooms out, and i get to que one more troop before it zooms back in! woohoo! one troop qued, 20 ****ing clicks to do so. please change it back

• New Queing system

davis420 - - Suggestions / Criticism

Just saying, the old que system , worked just fine, you could lv up a select few citys to maxed out, and you click the button for lv 5 industrial complexes.....you can clearly que what ever you want, in order of biggest city to smaller ones... the new one, im finding is glitching, im finding half my city's get missed in ques, because after i que one troop, it scrambles all my citys......my god, either fix your new "improvement" , or go back to the old one, because at this rate, ill be quitting o…